Medicom DK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like Medi's Joker. I know some don't like the coat but I am really feeling the heavy overcoat feel. They are also the only ones so far to get his grey shoes right. Hopefully they can come up with a relatively accruate DK Joker since it's been like 5 months since it opened.

I like Medi's Joker. I know some don't like the coat but I am really feeling the heavy overcoat feel. They are also the only ones so far to get his grey shoes right. Hopefully they can come up with a relatively accruate DK Joker since it's been like 5 months since it opened.

I just think it's way too thick. They tried to get the right texture, but it doesn't work at that scale. Plus they put all four buttons on the vest when it should be missing the second one from the top. And it looks like they made the same mistakes on the facial scars that Hot Toys did with their V1 Joker.

No no no, the button isnt missing, he just didnt button that one. Why not? I dont know...but its there, just unbuttoned.

Because I saw it in a production photo....

(why does everyone think I know everything? I see, or read something, and a share my knowlage...why is that so awful?)

I'll find the pic in a second...

dk0060ab9.jpg

dk0061yn1.jpg

You can see he didnt button it...but it could be missing. I kinda like the idea of him not buttoning the middle one. It creates disorder....

Ok...........................................................................................(stupid 10 word post thing..)

Where is this medicom Joker's pictures at? What page?

EDIT: never mind, found it on 1st page. I think it looks decent. And if people are complaining about its height, well look at bruce wayne. He looks just about as high as the Joker. So I think either the batman figure was intentionally made bigger or it's just the camera angle playing tricks on our eyes. And, is it just me, or the batman looks better than HT's? And Joker's head sculpt isn't so bad. It's certainly better than HT's v1, though not as good as Bank Robber's.

Watch it, he is a internet tuff guy and will go to your house and clear out your dounuts.

And that Medi Joker Jacket is still awful. The rest looks good.

I'm tempted to report you for that comment. :rolleyes:

But I dont like reporting people.

I see, or read something, and a share my knowlage...why is that so awful?

Because you state it as fact when usually you're flat out wrong. You stated twice that not only did the Joker have black socks during the Bank Robbery scene in TDK but that the HT BR Joker also had black socks.

Well you were 100% wrong on both accounts.

Now you're speaking on something else like you know for a fact and you've offered nothing to back up your claim. There's a difference between saying you "THINK" or "BELIEVE" and you saying something like it's a fact and you're in "the know".

You know how it is: you see a post and start replying/typing and by the time you hit post like 3 or 4 people have posted ahead of you. lol.

Sorry, no. Seems more like a descriptive sentence than a point to me. I can infer, but. . .maybe a bit of context would help. I'm sure if you said it a certain way, a different message could come across. :)

I didn't think it needed any more clarification. It's a Kubrick, so the features are rather simple. I just thought the comparison you made between it and the 1/6 scale Medicom figure were a bit remote because, aside from the obvious similarities as per the character, there is no comparison.

How many ways can you sculpt a piece of plastic hair for a Lego sized toy? How detailed and varied can you make facial features on a (again) Lego-esque figure?

I found this photo of a fan-made Joker Lego to emphasize my above point:

LegoJoker8.jpg

By all means, explain to me how androgyny translates to a 1-2 inch toy with over-simplified cartoon features.

Back