Medicom DK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Proto looked really good,what the hell happened,look at those thick thighs:lol

Both HT and Medicom Failed on TDK figure imo,DX TDK will kick ass though!

if he was posed correctly and perhaps his cape swapped over for a custom one like the ones everyone is putting on their hot toys DK and he was given a HT belt then perhaps PERHAPS he may have potential

The belt could be spray painted, as is the grapel gun. To give it realism.

It should have been like that for the belt and gun, no?

post212393326851.jpg

ouch, need more pictures, but if i was to judge on that one pic, i'm glad i cancelled a few months ago. the proportions don't look any better than the HT one, and the proto showed so much promise of doing just that.

it's like when your pizza comes out all thick and bready, when it looks nice and slim on the menu :monkey3

I really ask myself why the hell they can't keep their prototype till the end? Espescially here, everything looked so good and slim and what we got now? Another fatman... and this has nothing to do with a bad lightning. Just look his legs. Mh, cheap quality for a high price? Without me!

the legs don't look so great, but like others have said, could be a problem with the pose. you can hide a lot of the HT gut by the way you pose it. before i 100% condemn this figure (rather than the current 90%), i'm gonna wait for a few more pics.

but gotta agree on the drop from proto. no idea why though - their kamen rider stuff always comes out top notch.

he's just as fat if not fatter than hot toy's.... i'm glad i went with ht at least their version looks more detailed

Back