Medicom DK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still though, NONE of these TDK suit Batman's are as good as they should be. While I'll admit that this final Medicom version is utter garbage from the latest pics, the original prototype of what we could have gotten looked like it could have surpassed everything on the market thus far.

- HT TDK Batman

SUCKS (though his older brother, HT TDK Begins suit Batman is perfect)

- Medicom TDK Batman

AWFUL

- DCD TDK Batman

:rotfl

DISCLAIMER

(This is all my opinion of course)

Either Takara needs to come in and work their magic or the new HT DX Batman is all it can be and then some, if not I'm sticking with my unarticulated Mattel TDK MM Batman/Unmasked 2-ups.

watermark.php
watermark.php

I agree about HT, Medicom, and DCD dropping the ball on the TDK Batman figures. The most annoying disappointment to me are the cowl sculpts/paint on these figures. None of them got it right.

It's embarassing that Mattel has done a better job of replicating the appearance of the movie cowl even if the details are softer (on the 6-inch figures, which I own) on $10-$20 toys, something the $150 figures can't seem to get right.

just stating the facts bro.
I do agree that fake when done right are awesome too.
haha but lets just stop at that, or we will be going off topic & I dont want to get any infraction.

Yea, fake...come on guys, talk about your sex dolls in private lol.

his boobs look like fly eyes. the film has been out for almost a year - medicom can't claim to have rushed this figure and yet they still produce something that looks like its been sicked up by 6 month old baby brother

ANTI MEDICOOOOOM!!!!!! NEGATIVITY BRINGING THE THREAD DOWN!!! :rotfl

And they expect people to pay 150 or more for this figure lol they will probably going to end up in the sales racks. They should just quit the TDK line please don’t embarrassed yourself more.

More pics from I Am Toys

img3173k.jpg

img3175o.jpg

Copy picture to post another webboard please include credit.

Thanks Agen for the pics. It's not bad at all, but still not liking the legs and HS. The eye-area seems to be a bit wide, I don't know what it is but it doesn't look good. :D

And why the hell are they always presenting the cape in such an ugly pose?

Ewww. What a cheap looking figure. Just makes me wonder why they even bother with TDK. Joker = fugly, Batman = cheap AND fugly, and Two-Face... :lol. Can't wait 'till that gets released.

Back