Medicom DK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More pics from I Am Toys

img3173k.jpg

img3175o.jpg

Copy picture to post another webboard please include credit.

I wonder how the "This is the best 1/6 batman thats coming out though we only saw proto pics :cool:" feel now.

Yeah, any chance of me buying this from the original prototypes have died with these new pics. What a piece of junk, kind of like they gave up on it. As I stated before NONE of these TDK suit Batman's are as good as they should be.

- HT TDK Batman

SUCKS (though his older brother, HT TDK Begins suit Batman is perfect)

- Medicom TDK Batman

AWFUL

- DCD TDK Batman

:rotfl

Takara probably doesn't have anything planned (I'm sure they could make a really good Batman that would surpass all of these latest ones) so it's up to the new HT DX Batman to win me over so I can say I have a 1/6 TDK Batman in my collection. It's hard to believe that these unarticulated, Mattel TDK MM Batman/Unmasked 2-ups are better deals for what you get compared to "high end" versions.

watermark.php
watermark.php

Haha, just a few months ago I was saying how no way this will be anything close to the prototype and I got a lot of flack for it. Guess those who skipped or sold the HT ones must be kicking themselves now. Glad I stuck with my HT.

What I still can't understand is how nobody can take decent pics of this fig yet.

First we get a stuffed toy covering the legs. Which probably explains that part.

Next we get pics with the flash on.

Now we get pics behind glass. What a crap presentation it is as well, why can't they put effort into a stand/display piece. Just don't throw it in a glass shelf.

Presentation is everything!

Geez why have they sculpted huge waps on him?! Worse than HT's attempt, i'm sure their new DXXX 'lets rape fanboys wallets' release will be better...

The figure looks pretty good from what's shown in the above pics. Just wish the belt and grapple gun didn't look so toyish.

For the love of baby jesus and the loch ness monster, could someone post a pic of the figure that actually knows HOW to pose the F'n thing!!! Man.. it's hard to base an opinion on a figure when it looks like it came right out of the box. 2nd set of pics I've seen now and the poses look wonky as all hell.

These pictures make his head look better than the previous pictures we saw I got to admit + that head sculp...it looks better than the hot toys version I got to admit again. :rolleyes: I really like it!

but negatives are clear:
- the material seems to have a cheap plastic look to it
- the leggs are way to bulk
- the slim batman we saw on the prototype picture is gone here, his chest is almost as bulk as the Hot Toys version. To be sure we gotta put a hot toys and a medicom side to side!

Conclusion for me, it wasn't the better version of the current hot toys version. The head sculpt is the only improvement I can see.

So I guess I'll wait what hot toys will do with their DX version, if it will come out.

the cowl is better than HT I guess..

...besides the fact that it looks more like a cartoon than the animated series...

face it, hot toys dk head sculpt looks as real as real as you could get, and unless the dx version is even better, theirs is by far superior to any other company so far.

Back