Medicom DK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes in that pic I definitely see it, but in the pic from a few days ago the camera must have been skewering it because his head looked like a horse.

agreed, and same thing with the Hot Toys batman. In some pictures he looked more boobman than Batman, than in others he looked aight.

In the end when you compare the best looking pictures of both, talking about headsculpt, the Medicom wins flat.

I am waiting full anticipation what the answer of Hot Toys will be in their DX version..

Have you ordered the Medicom yet, Riko?

I'm still waiting to find out if the cape is removable.

I wouldn't be surprised, but what's the chances of this still in stock from 2 - 3 months from now?...

I must say, that I really like now the medicom one, but the comparison pic is really unfair. I don't know but the posing of the HT one is really gay. Why not showing us both figures in a perfect pose?

I'll post one with one pic from me :monkey3 not to show you one from me, but didn't know if I would have the right to take here a perfect pic from another user.

ht-medicom.png

The legs, the cheap quality and the high price are for me the reason for not buying the medicom one.

Have you ordered the Medicom yet, Riko?

I'm still waiting to find out if the cape is removable.

nono, had it pre ordered in local shop in Europe, due to 20 april, but that was long before news about a DX version of hot toys, so I am gonna cancel my pre order and wait for the DX version of Hot Toys...

I must say, that I really like now the medicom one, but the comparison pic is really unfair. I don't know but the posing of the HT one is really gay. Why not showing us both figures in a perfect pose?

I'll post one with one pic from me :monkey3 not to show you one from me, but didn't know if I would have the right to take here a perfect pic from another user.

ht-medicom.png

The legs, the cheap quality and the high price are for me the reason for not buying the medicom one.

Well put. Although the Medi appears to have the more accurate cowl and the HT has too broad shoulders, I am still firmly in the camp that HT has won this round, even with their first attempt!

DX or bust for me. :D

ht-medicom.png

I think THIS pic is kinda unfair,the HT cowl is looking a little down and we all know the cowl look alot better bended a little down.Here you see a comparison of both from a front straight shot,you can se the rough shape and details:

Last edited:

ht-medicom.png

Problem: That HT TDK Batman figure you've chosen to compare with the Medicom figure is modified. You're trying to compare one thing that's been modified and futzed with to something that's straight out of the box. Not to mention the HT figure above looks completely different than the HT Figure in this one:

34481704062b8ed507f2.jpg

Which shows you how modified it actually is.

Problem: That HT TDK Batman figure you've chosen to compare with the Medicom figure is modified. You're trying to compare one thing that's been modified and futzed with to something that's straight out of the box. Not to mention the HT figure above looks completely different than the HT Figure in this one:

34481704062b8ed507f2.jpg

Which shows you how modified it actually is.

Now that you mention it...I can see it.

Back