Medicom DK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Which suit is more screen accurate? They both look pretty close but still a bit off to me.

Medi's. They got a lot of the little details right, while HT missed the mark with a lot of the smaller details. They both have their faults, but man I kind of regret not waiting for the Medi one before buying HT's TDK suit fig.

34481704062b8ed507f2.jpg

Man Medi's headsculpt is beautiful, and HT's one really doesn't look like Bale to me. The Medi Joker made me lose some hope, but damn this is a nice figure. Medicom's best RAH to date. AND IT'S IN SCALE! :clap Medicom! I may pic this up anyway and try and sell my HT one. I can't get this and the HT Joker DX unless I sell something...my gf would punch me.

Last edited:
What worries me are the little details that HT might overlook. On the DX Joker figure, I've read complaints about details on the outfit that have not been correctly changed from the original release. Hopefully they make the right changes for DX Batman.

Well why call it deluxe if its not an overall "deluxe" piece right? We'll see.

I agree, but until the details come out, I'm not counting on anything, the TT as is causes many of the issues, and it's somewhat startling to see Medi's figure pretty broad shouldered too.

I agree, but until the details come out, I'm not counting on anything, the TT as is causes many of the issues, and it's somewhat startling to see Medi's figure pretty broad shouldered too.

Yeah it was very odd seeing a Medicom piece to broad and tall. I've never ever been a fan of the current TT body. Its definetely time for an upgrade.

It amazes me how the side by side shows make the Medicom look to be about equal in size to Hot Toys' figure, somehow that seems too large with their standard stuff, be curious to see Medi Bats and Joker together.

I can't get this and the HT Joker DX unless I sell something...my gf would punch me.

She's lucky she doesn't kneecap you!

It amazes me how the side by side shows make the Medicom look to be about equal in size to Hot Toys' figure, somehow that seems too large with their standard stuff, be curious to see Medi Bats and Joker together.

Yeah, as their new Batman Begins looks dorky to this.

You know what i find funny, that one of the biggest complaints with the HT figure was the size of the chest armor, and then i see that comparison and medi actually has bigger boobs than the HT... guh.

Yes the head is nice, like alot of medicom figures, in very natural to LOW light, in any direct light he glares like a pasty pale faced albino, same problem with wolverine, he has an amazing headsculpt but no paint and pale cast color, bats looks to be the same.

Then you add in the thunder thighs, the crap cape, and a torso that ends up being as big if not bigger than the HT and i just don't see the draw... sorry not for the price, and not when i have a figure that looks, well
battest2.jpg

But you know i did some drastic modifications, like a new cape... and some tightening, granted its not really as drastic as what one might have to do to thin those thighs or chest, and considering the fragility of some medicom product its scary to think of that stuff.

BUT im not one to start an argument apologies if i shouldn't post HT pics in here but i just like to look at it.

Problem: That HT TDK Batman figure you've chosen to compare with the Medicom figure is modified. You're trying to compare one thing that's been modified and futzed with to something that's straight out of the box. Not to mention the HT figure above looks completely different than the HT Figure in this one:

34481704062b8ed507f2.jpg

Which shows you how modified it actually is.

It is actually hardly modified at all. Only the neck mod has been done and Thrustmaster confirmed this when we were messaging back and forth in the new costume photo thread. It is also a wave 1.

(Not the pic above, but the original pic you were replying to)

It is actually hardly modified at all. Only the neck mod has been done and Thrustmaster confirmed this when we were messaging back and forth in the new costume photo thread. It is also a wave 1.

(Not the pic above, but the original pic you were replying to)

Regardless, it's modified and it's been adjusted/futzed with so the comparison is still unfair. If you want a fair comparison, compare pics of the Medicom TDK Batman figure with pics of the HT TDK Batman figure straight out the box.

Back