Medicom DK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dude trust me you will not be disapointed. He really looks great and Josh from Small_Studios is even doing my repaints for the head and plus buddylee is making a new custom cape for this so it will look great once is it done.

don't forget to send some picture if you have em aight :)

The suit looks ace in those pics.

I imagine lforigno means he will stuff only the very tips of the new cape inside and glue a portion onto the white bits shown in his pics to hold the cape in place.

correct. thanks buddy. Yes i apologize for my camera being awful but the white bits are what the cape is attached to in the first place so I am doing exactly what was done to the new cape as they had with the original.

ow okay I gotcha!

Thats beautiful!

Is that the longer version of the Buddy Lee HT cape? or the Takara stencil cut?

I really detest the abs area on the HT. It's so inaccurate.

Thats beautiful!

Is that the longer version of the Buddy Lee HT cape? or the Takara stencil cut?

I really detest the abs area on the HT. It's so inaccurate.

Cheers matey I made the cape myself, got some material from a fabric shop, then made some clips to attach it to him. I have some others of different sizes which I may try out on the medi. gonna leave the medi cape as it is for the time being tho

gonna leave the medi cape as it is for the time being tho

I agree. I like the idea of a posable cape. Can't do it with a heavy cape unless stitching and modding with wire is involved.

Especially like this. I love this pose of Agen's cape.

sshtme11.jpg

I wonder if the cape is posable like:
2679585926_dc6277cc08.jpg

Last edited:
I just saw these guys at my local anime store and I have to say both Batman figs are impressive!
Say what you will about Medicom but they do knock it out of the park sometimes.

I agree. I like the idea of a posable cape. Can't do it with a heavy cape unless stitching and modding with wire is involved.

Especially like this. I love this pose of Agen's cape.

sshtme11.jpg

Actually that's BBQ's pose:lol

Just for kicks and giggles would someone mind seeing what the HT head would look like on the Medicom version? Just curious is all.

Back