Medicom DK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
img1474.jpg

My review is
overall this is a great figure as the HT one's I have had both I still retain the BB HT
this guy with his cape bumps up the fun factor by a long margin

I did not see a need to mod the Cowl under the right condition lighting etc

This is Good figure

IO am waiting for HT DX and may pick that up if it is redone if they are going to throw more accessories then I am happy with this guy

But my gut feeling is the delay (HT silence) means new figure:rotfl

got mine today... how come no one mention anything about the overstuffed ass....?

boooooo! no schumacher butt shots :(

Good figure, but I HATE the way the eyes are painted. Were it not for the good chin/mouth sculpt it'd look like Ken under there.

My review is
overall this is a great figure as the HT one's I have had both I still retain the BB HT
this guy with his cape bumps up the fun factor by a long margin

I did not see a need to mod the Cowl under the right condition lighting etc

This is Good figure

IO am waiting for HT DX and may pick that up if it is redone if they are going to throw more accessories then I am happy with this guy

But my gut feeling is the delay (HT silence) means new figure:rotfl

here is a link for the youtube montage I did
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4HeIHB

Good figure, but I HATE the way the eyes are painted. Were it not for the good chin/mouth sculpt it'd look like Ken under there.

Irish, You got this figure? Or are you commenting from pictures.

Im considering getting this one also but not sure where the best place to get it... Im thinking Hobby link Japan since they having a 30% off sale on it currently.

Back