Medicom DK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I absolutely love that cape. I can't believe some people want to take it off! Its the cool poses with the cape that make me want to buy this figure.

here are some pics of the capeless batman. The leather tabs can be seen clearly also there is room inside of the armor so I am going to push some of the cape into the armor and use fabric glue to glue it on the tabs.
DSCF0394.jpg

DSCF0395.jpg

DSCF0396.jpg

DSCF0397.jpg

DSCF0398.jpg

DSCF0399.jpg

dude, macro mode

hahah sorry guys. it is on but drying. I dont want to rush give me 10 more minutes. Next time I will not eat before I start whatever im doing. lol

hahah sorry guys. it is on but drying. I dont want to rush give me 10 more minutes. Next time I will not eat before I start whatever im doing. lol

lolz...nonsense
A hungry man is an angry man.

U have to fulfill your basic needs first!

Ok here they are. I still need some futzing but it looks great. Also I will post pics of how I did it but I did not directly glue the fabric to the tab because I did not want the glue to come through so I used fabric tape and glued it to that. I will show you.
DSCF0402.jpg

DSCF0400.jpg

DSCF0401.jpg

DSCF0404.jpg

DSCF0408.jpg

DSCF0409.jpg

DSCF0410.jpg

DSCF0403.jpg

Also I know the pics suck but I took a bunch and it was the best I could do. I also did not tuck in the cape because there was less room than originally thought. THIS MOD IS NOT FOR EVERYONE. It was really difficult to make sure that the cape was even on the tabs and also to make sure that you do not get glue on the cape and to make sure the glue does not come through. If you have patience it look even better in person. Also I have to shave a little bit off the cape to make it fit properly on the armor. hope you guys like it and if not thats ok too lol

thanks. the cape is a cutom made buddylee cape. He used the TDK cape as a template and added the v in the back and also added about 3/4 of an inch to the back to give it the accurate look. he did a great job.

this is how I did the cape without the glue coming through. I am using this fabric as an example only. I took some fabric tape and put it on the ends where they will be glued.
DSCF0411.jpg

and then you cut of the ends to just even them out and also because the tape will not show on the sides.
DSCF0412.jpg

and as you can see on the other side the tape is unoticable and will have easy attachment with superglue.
DSCF0413.jpg

nice, but just wondered why did you put the cape behind his shoulderpad? why is that necessary? you already got a slim cape, no need to do that trick.
Hiding the cape behind the shoulder pad was done to hide the thickness of the old capes.
If you just let it hang backwards withouth hiding it behind the pads I'm sure it will look even better.

Back