Medicom DK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i still need to do some futzing but that is the way it falls. Once I fix the arms the way i want it will look better but it does fall like that.

I fixed the cape and shoulder so that it is not behind the armor.
DSCF0414.jpg

DSCF0415.jpg

The custom cape certainly looks better & closer to the real thing!

But I just love the wired cape too much!

I agree

For me the wired cape with gliding pose has been a jaw dropper for folks who have seen it
as soon as I posted my video on youtube got a good response people want that stuff BAAAD

I have decided to sell all my HT BB because really can't do much with the figure
besides have it standing like a statue:monkey4

Too afraid to tear his rubber suit so although a great figure I hate to keep a figure because of a head sclupt only

So I gave up on the original suit Bats

and my new definitive figure is this TDK medi hands down at 1/6 scale the fun factor of the cape and the cowl............

REALLY MUST HAVE:mexwave

yeah it does look a lot better. But after seeing the pics yesterday of the wired cape in gliding mode I can see why they would choose that one. Both are good

sup guys! new here. i just ordered from hlj. i was wondering how do you pay by paypal? i placed my order without paying by mistake haha. Or do they charge later? help please. thank you!

they will send you an email with instructions to pay via paypal
if however you fail to follow their instructions to the word

they might cancel your order

I ordered and paid via paypal

That looks amazing!! Great tutorial too, will def be doing this with mine!

Btw is that two face jacket a customized one? Looks great! Along with the burnt collar

thanks brother. The two face jacket is just the jacket that came with it but I actually did a water treatment to get it to look right. I am also going to be getting rid of it because Seb is making me a two face jacket. And I did the color of the shirt myself with a charcoal pencil

On the topic of the cape take your time and do not rush.

lforigno thanks for the info. I do like the new cape. After seeing pics of Medi-Bat w/the wire cape & Buddy Lee's version w/your helpful pics.... I am undecided...:doh

Nice work with the jacket, how exactly do you 'water treat' it? And charcoal pencil, cool, i'll try that.

Yeah my cape should get here next week, need to get some of that tape before I try to attach it...

It's scary how that figure is looking so slender and sporty.

It looks like somebody took Rick Moranis's shrink gun and stuck the suit in that display.

Back