Medicom DK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's funny this, I don't know why but I'm getting flashbacks of the success of the Takara from this.

That photo above scares me how freakin lifelike the cowl is.

speaking of takara batman... did anyone manage to keep one in good condition meaning no melting or punctures in his suit?... I was talking a bunch of ^^^^ about it earlier in the year because I got my Hot Toys Original Suit but now I just have this temptation to get it... it's killing me ever since I got this Medicom batman I feel like buying every 1/6 batman ever produced with the exception of dcd .. anyways I heard Takara Batman tends to collect dust really well and have been known to rip if posed too much...

Wellcome
here is one more pic of the gliding goodness pose with my shaby photoshop skills
notice there is no stand :lol

img1517crop.jpg

medicomtdk.png

:D

retaane: He's Batman.. NOT Superman. :lol

I understand what you want but it'll look more like that dream sequence from "The Big Lebowski" than what you're going for. The angle of the city is WAAAAAY too high + your Batman photo has him going UP. So it'll end up looking weird imo.

Back