Medicom DK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
morecowbell.png

:banana

:rock :rock

I don't want to buy this, I must be patient, I don't want to buy this, I must be patient, I don't want to buy this, I must be patient, I don't want to buy this, I must be patient, I don't want to buy this, I must be patient.

:rock :rock

I don't want to buy this, I must be patient, I don't want to buy this, I must be patient, I don't want to buy this, I must be patient, I don't want to buy this, I must be patient, I don't want to buy this, I must be patient.

Resistance is futile!!!

hi,i did a small mod today,not on the bat though haha.
basically i just got tired watching medi bats on those HT stands.
this figure is far too superior to be standing on that. :p
anyway its a simple mod which i think everybody should do.

proud and happy owner of medi tdk.
zotols.

dscn0483t.jpg

dscn0459b.jpg

and heres bat in the glory of his Batanical garden.

i think the natural lights did all the justice for this figure.
too bad he doesnt go out during the day.so this looked quite wierd.

this figure is amazing! it wasn't till I had it in-hand side-by-side with my HT version that I realized how messed up the HT one really is. I even modded my HT and he still looks quite the fatty. can't wait to see what HT does with the DX cause they totally just got served.

a face repaint and belt swap are pretty mandatory to complete the look and only takes a half hour or so. and I only recently started painting heads, so it can't be that hard :)

I've only had time this week to paint my face. used the HT as a model for coloring. I started his eyes by just darkening what was already there, but I want to totally redo them from scratch and give him a new belt.

here's a shot of what I have so far.

_MG_2455.jpg

_MG_2456.jpg

this figure is amazing! it wasn't till I had it in-hand side-by-side with my HT version that I realized how messed up the HT one really is. I even modded my HT and he still looks quite the fatty. can't wait to see what HT does with the DX cause they totally just got served.

a face repaint and belt swap are pretty mandatory to complete the look and only takes a half hour or so. and I only recently started painting heads, so it can't be that hard :)

I've only had time this week to paint my face. used the HT as a model for coloring. I started his eyes by just darkening what was already there, but I want to totally redo them from scratch and give him a new belt.

here's a shot of what I have so far.

_MG_2455.jpg

_MG_2456.jpg

Great mod Rismo!!!!
Love the repaint & doing the head mod without cutting it up is pretty clever as well.
I'm commenting twice on your repaint hehe

Nice contradiction :lol Looks very good though, good work.

d'oh! sorry, I forgot to elaborate on the head mod.

I just heated up the base of the head with a heat gun and then squished it between my thumb and finger with my thumb on his face and finger on the back of his head, widening the face and giving it the rounder look. then I held it there while blowing on it till it cooled off. one side where people have been cutting it (on the seam) did start to split open a little, but it's no biggie once it stiffened up.

Nice contradiction :lol Looks very good though, good work.

haha, yeah! you can't beat HT's paint. I wanted this to look good next to the rest of the HT line, too :)

on the subject of color, I think I prefer the lighter shade of black/dark gray that the medi suit has overall. it looks a little more screen accurate to me.

Thats such a classy looking fig but the V on the back isn't suppose to be as big as that.

Back