Menlojames Custom fun and repaints some new figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Menlojames 2011 customs

I painted up Serang's ver 1 of Capt John Miller Head did a little weathering and here he is, Thanks for looking!

img0584vv.jpg
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]
img0585fd.jpg
img0586xa.jpg
img0587m.jpg
img0597x.jpg
img0598wy.jpg
img0599y.jpg
img0601ul.jpg
img0602e.jpg

I painted this great head earlier this week and finally put this figure together. This is one of my favorite versions of Arnie as the Terminator and here he is. Comments and critiques are welcomed.

img0604p.jpg
img0605d.jpg
img0606su.jpg

Thanks Dave_Poppa
I didn't sculpt them, I only painted them. If you are asking about how I paint them, I use Mr Color enamels by airbrush for different layers. on my last two posts (Capt Miller and Terminator) I did some extra steps with Acrylic (watered down Liquitex paint) thin layers over my regular airbrushed enamel paint jobs.

Re: Conan In progress

just finishing one of these myself with wwf body, pretty useful bods....nice work with yours matey

And when it comes time for the sword... Go on Ebay and get the Marto Conan min sword. It's 1/6th scale and PERFECT for a Conan fig. All you have to do is wrap the handle with something to make it right, or paint it. I wrapped mine in brown thread.

DSCN4943.jpg

that is one damn fine sword, how much was it?

Wow, crazy that this came back up. I'm working on what I hope will be a better version of this now with the Terminator body. I should have some pictures of a much improved figure soon.

Can't wait to see your figure! Moreeee, moreeeee Conans!!!!!

Wow, crazy that this came back up. I'm working on what I hope will be a better version of this now with the Terminator body. I should have some pictures of a much improved figure soon.

he.. he.. I didnt realise this was so old, but what the hell, lets keep conan alive, lol......just ordered my Marto conan sword for my figure....:hi5:

I used HT Whiplash body the tats were already there I will be taking them off and doing his tats hopefully tomorrow. I should have a finished update soon Machetes are Chris Taylor's from HT.

Below is my finished Norman "Stan" Stansfield
img0643nf.jpg
img0647cu.jpg
img0645xj.jpg
img0648il.jpg
img0650l.jpg

Back