Menlojames Custom fun and repaints some new figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Menlojames 2011 customs

I should probably wait till these guys are finished to post some pictures but I decided to share some WIP pics of two projects I'm currently working on. The first is Daniel Craig from Cowboys and Aliens. I am going to take off the necks and do a little more weathering and I am using two different Craig heads for this custom that I finished painting today. The second project is Machete I just have to add Moe Hair and more modifications to his vest and he's done. Thanks for looking and comments are always appreciated!

img0921to.jpg
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]
img0927eg.jpg
img0933zu.jpg
img0936x.jpg
img0939l.jpg
img0934u.jpg
img0935k.jpg
img0945e.jpg
img0944nx.jpg

Cowboys and Aliens Daniel Craig custom

I am excited to see Cowboys and Aliens this summer as D. Criag is one of my favorite actors. I decided to make a custom figure of him based on pictures and the movie Trailer so here he is.

img0949re.jpg
img0950yd.jpg
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG
img0952a.jpg
img0955v.jpg
img0957ra.jpg
img0965af.jpg
img0970hq.jpg
img0971l.jpg
img0974at.jpg

Re: Cowboys and Aliens Daniel Craig custom

Looks good my friend, i think you shoulw darken the skintones on the head a bit to atch the body colour.

elvis is right, and another thing i would suggest is a smaller body, the head looks really small in comparison.

Thanks Elvis and Ven, your right the body is a lot darker and I plan to fix that hopefully today. as far as the head size goes I think the first head is perfect on this body but the 2nd head is a little small for the body but I am still using this body as I like the look but thanks for the suggestion!
Thanks again for feedback! :1-1::hi5:

Thanks Elvis, I do plan to make Ford's Character this weekend, I beleive I have all the parts needed.

Thanks Cheungkinmen, I just finished matching the body to the head and here he is!

img0982e.jpg
img0983y.jpg
img0986ex.jpg

Re: Menlojames 2011 customs

I got the Sharpe thin tip color pack and used the navy blue Sharpe permanent marker.

Great improvement. You brought out a great likeness with that repaint, I never used to be able to see DC at all in that sculpt, I do now though!!!

HT T3 Battle Damage moded

I have been wanting to add a battle damaged T3 T800 to my collection and i decided to modify the HT T2 headsculpt. below are some WIP pictures and I will post the head and full figure once finished.
img0997ee.jpg
img0998no.jpg
img1002eb.jpg
img1004o.jpg

Back