Menlojames Custom fun and repaints some new figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Menlojames Custom fun and repaints

thanks guys I really appreciate it!

Alright so I have been reading a ton of Star wars comics and I got a bunch of them around the Dark times era. Right When Anakin became Vader. A lot of great stories at that time and I was really drawn to all the wars he fought and how bombs blew up around him and he still pushed through as a one man army. This is my take on young Battle Damaged Vader inspired by Dark times. Also I fixed up my Darth Sidious. I hope you like them!

Thanks Hunterdnrc! pm me if there is a project you are thinking of.

a couple more paint ups.

Gentle Giant Anakin head Dremeled down and repainted with Medicom clothing on a HT slim body.

I used the Gentle Giant WD Bust and repainted it. This took a lot of time Dremeling off the hair and then even more time making the hair and then putting it on. I hope to show pictures soon of the completed figure.

After watching the Walking Dead last night I got inspired to repaint some great zombie sculpts I got a couple of years ago. I was not happy with the previous job I had done on them so I primed over them and slapped some new paint on them (I am much happier now). I plan to do a lot more to them like adding facial hair and other things but the painting is done for now. Thanks for looking!

Thanks Kuato! Are you Back? I still miss your thread with all the fantastic Paint updates. You are definitely an inspiration!!!

Thanks Artoo! I was. Those were the last guys I painted until last night. We just had our first Baby a beautiful little girl at the end of November so this is my first paint attempt since then. This time I used Army Painter paint inks red, purple, green, blue and different shades for these two heads along with regular acrylics. I hope you like them!

Last edited:
Re: Menlojames Custom fun and repaints Walter White and Tuco

Great job on Walter White sculpt! Did you paint this from the scratch? Skin tone is very nice!

Thank you Chewblock, yes I painted it from the very beginning, I used acrylic inks. The hair looked a little red in the pictures above and for some reason he looked really pale. I think it was the lighting and my bad picture taking skills so I darkened his hair and took some more pictures outside.

Last edited:

That looks very impressive! I'll look forward to your next paint job!

Awesome work, glad to see you are still at it. That Walter White is awesome! Really loving those zombies too, your color style works really well with zombies.

Congrats on the new addition to your family as well.

Thank you Chewblock!!! I hope to keep improving.

Thanks Die!!! I am still at it when I have some late night time every once in a while.

I am still waiting on his shoes but this is what I have put together so far.

With the finale coming up tonight I am almost done with these two guys.

I recently painted up about 9 heads and am slowly putting the figures together. This is what I have so far both of these amazing sculpts are from the fantastic BBKILL. For the Vincent I did not weather his shirt or coat with Blood though I still might.

Last edited:
Back