Menlojames Custom fun and repaints some new figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Menlojames Custom fun Jared Nomak

DSCN2491_zps93a68fdb.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
DSCN2489_zpsd7f4f0bb.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I have been trying out some different techniques and Just finished painting some fantastic sculpts.

DSCN2509_zpsc2dfca34.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
DSCN2508_zps2d8bb121.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:

I am just about done putting him together though I think I will switch out the sunglasses with a more accurate pair in the near future.

DSCN2521_zps0db2f15f.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
DSCN2523_zpsca953962.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
DSCN2534_zps4a726469.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
DSCN2537_zpsdf752141.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Re: Menlojames Custom fun and repaints

I Painted up a bunch of great heads recently and am just catching up putting all these guys together. I used the Medicom clothing and glasses on a ZCWO Thin body with Enterbay fists.
DSCN2548_zps3232c520.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
DSCN2556_zpscab8c306.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
DSCN2563_zpscd174969.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
DSCN2555_zps3dd92d3e.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
DSCN2553_zps98afd41f.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
DSCN2551_zpsd67f81a3.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Thanks 8-Bit Commando and Sparkstron73 !!!

I got just about all the parts to finally make a William Wallace figure and I just finished painting his head. I am going to do some blood splatter on the face and entire figure but I thought I would post some pictures of the face clean. The Head is from Snyderman.

DSCN2577_zps1efd377d.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
DSCN2575_zps7bf1259d.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Hello and Happy 2014! It has been a couple of months since I last posted anything. I just started painting again and had some fun painting up the heads below. I hope to post some better pictures soon of the full figures I am making.

It has been several months since I have posted anything but I have been doing a ton of painting the last couple of weekends thanks to the fantastic youtube vidoes that Darren Carnall uploaded. I have learned a lot and am a lot happier with my paint ups and repaints. I am going through my collection and repainting just about everything. I hope you see some improvements in my painting (its a much much longer process with several layers and Primer to start though I think the outcome is worth all the extra time). I apologize in advance as I am not very good at taking pictures, I need to learn!

Last edited:

I am working on a ton of Star Wars figures right now. I just finished my Dagobah Luke I did a complete repaint of a Hot Toys Luke recasted head and took off the neck used the HT clothing and an Enterbay Bruce lee Muscular body. I am going to re paint yoda as well as I think I did that paint job 4 years ago. I printed the background and he is now all set in my Detlof.

I love Star Wars and just finished watching all 5 Seasons of the Clone Wars. I really liked Cad Bane's character and he is just about done, I am still working on his pistols and once they are done I will make his holsters to make sure they are the right size.

Back