Metal Gear Solid Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He probably feels stupid because he looked like a pervert.

sent from a tormented past

No trying to call them stereotypes, but the Japanense don't have a good reputation when it comes to women. They're so odd socially.

And Kojima is definitely a pervert. Meryl's ***, the crotch grabbing, Naomi's unnecessary sex scene with **** less Otacon who he lives through vicariously.

Last edited:
Rex is so frustrating. I walked in to my room a few hours ago just in time to see it do the splits and shoot its armor off all over the place. And my room is all wooden surface and flooring so it bounces everywhere. Ive spent the last few hours turning everything upside down. Ive found everything except one of the knee rocket things that stick out. Im just glad it didnt fall off my shelves because it was 6ft in the air and would of likely broken. But all day long i always put a little weight on it and bounce it a bit to make sure its sturdy, and it was. So ive no idea why it "collapsed". I dont even care ive lost the part anymore. Its about 4 times ive had to turn over my room just to find some little bull**** piece of armor.

I love it but if i have to display it with the legs facing forward whats the point? I dont want it to look like that. If it does the splits again im just going to get rid of it. Not worth the headache

Rex is so frustrating. I walked in to my room a few hours ago just in time to see it do the splits and shoot its armor off all over the place. And my room is all wooden surface and flooring so it bounces everywhere. Ive spent the last few hours turning everything upside down. Ive found everything except one of the knee rocket things that stick out. Im just glad it didnt fall off my shelves because it was 6ft in the air and would of likely broken. But all day long i always put a little weight on it and bounce it a bit to make sure its sturdy, and it was. So ive no idea why it "collapsed". I dont even care ive lost the part anymore. Its about 4 times ive had to turn over my room just to find some little bull**** piece of armor.

I love it but if i have to display it with the legs facing forward whats the point? I dont want it to look like that. If it does the splits again im just going to get rid of it. Not worth the headache

Hate to say it but I told you so. He's too damn heavy for his own good and the joints suck. I learned a few months ago that this is the best pose.

2vhtahj.jpg

$300+ and he can't even stand up right??
He cost me $500 and that was a good price for the UK
Why don't you try not putting it on glass

a figure shouldnt slip on its own arse because its on a surface with no traction. its got huge *** feat but the tiniest hips.

But the figure, im not knocking anybodies poses but it doesnt really look right unless its got its legs open and its head dipped a bit like the way it followes you in MGS. So thats how id want to pose it.

But i have just found a new pose i like it in, something i didnt think id do

If they just used grippier pads under his feet his legs would be fine. They didnt AND you put it on glass so its a catch22. I have mine on a vinyl surface and it is equally as slippery. I, like you, had found the "sweet spot" so i havent bothered to do a mod/fix on it yet. Upgrading the pads to gripper rubber ones should solve most of the issues. Also trim the piston peg on the rail gun arm 1/8" so you can get to that last click without resistance. Get it out by pulling the arm down as far as it goes and it should pop out easily.

Its took me to be pissed off at it to not mind pulling bits off it

mw7f.jpg

I like it. Its not as impressive but its something new to look at.

Also had this on my camera, so ill put it up -_-

fiqc.jpg

It was attached. It came off fairly easy, CQC had his own knack to it, what i did was bend the rail gun backwards while tightly clenching the connector and it popped off easy. It took me a good 20 minutes of trying it from different angles but once i found one it just popped out

Back