Metal Gear Solid Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
to be fair the gap between Solidus and Raiden was pretty long...

Snake is a must but theyre on their GZ/PP kick right now, they pump some releases out of that and then move back to the other games. I only need MGS2 snake and MGS4 raiden and I can die happy.

Though tomorrow im finally getting GZ BB !! so naturally I called in sick to work :D
I'm happy with my MGS4 Snake and Raiden from Medicoms enough. Even if both have little to no articulation. The poses I can put them in are sufficient.

I'm happy with my MGS4 Snake and Raiden from Medicoms enough. Even if both have little to no articulation. The poses I can put them in are sufficient.

Yeah I get that, me though I like full line ups, the more the merrier and both Medicom and HT's will never give the line the attention it needs so im holding out for PAK

I wonder why they haven't released MGS 2 Solid Snake as yet. I thought that it would have been the next figure after Raiden...

This is what happens when there is basically ZERO communication between fans and manufacturers, we end up worrying over the MGS line, constantly speculating and having that "will they, won't they" anxiety.

Play Arts Kai should follow the example of companies like Neca and QMX, where they actually respond to questions from average joes like us, instead of us consumers being at their mercy of releasing and revealing figures without any sense of consistency. This is another reason why I quit the PAK line.

Thats kind of how i feel. I wish someone would create a full enough line but pak seems like the only one who comes close. Thats why i buy them.

Someone on a local was going for that (he does the same with "sas jojo" line), then he said to me "what's the point of having 5 Raiden?" and started selling them and all of PW off.

... Talk about dedication he has
image.jpg

I'm not quitting the PAK line, I don't really see the point.

If they release the figures I want I have no problem buying them, even if they are overpriced because they are still the best and most varied MGS figures at the end of the day. Not to mention the only ones at that price, people don't want to pay custom prices and rightly so if the can't afford it.

I just don't feel the need to have one of every character from every game. That's why I never bought the PW figures. It'd be nice to delve a little deeper into the games I do like other than the 3-4 they choose to do but my PAK collection is the best of my MGS collection thus far

I'm actually surprised they haven't capitalised on MGS3 BB as people would lap him up

Cuz Kojima hates Solid Snake :lol

I think we will probably get Old Snake before MGS2 Snake
:lol no! We'll get MGS 4 Raiden before Old Snake probably. Cause it's still Solid Snake. And we got so many Raidens last year alone. I honestly just hope if an MGS 4 line is done, we finally get an Ocelot of some kind.

Are you getting this and the HT? Love to see how they hold up side by side. Someone here has to get both.

I'm getting neither. Not a statue kind of person and Raiden has never appealed to me, but could make an exception for Solid.
I would totally buy the GZ head if a custom one is made separately (basing on the Raiden's quality we see here) for my BB bash.

That actually looks pretty bad ass. But having two Raidens would be retarded. So definitely looking forward for the GZ BB.

That Raiden statue is great looking, though I don't have MGR:R yet soo....also two Raidens is indeed retarded :lol So many Raidens and Bosses, so little Solids...

to be fair the gap between Solidus and Raiden was pretty long...

Snake is a must but theyre on their GZ/PP kick right now, they pump some releases out of that and then move back to the other games. I only need MGS2 snake and MGS4 raiden and I can die happy.

Though tomorrow im finally getting GZ BB !! so naturally I called in sick to work :D

I'm just thinking, it has been four years since PAK started their MGS line, with only one (fairly limited) Solid Snake figure to show for it. In comparison, there have been so many Big Boss figures released - and probably more variants on the way because of TPP.

I just really want a MGS 2 Snake to fill the void in my collection. Congrats on the GZ Big Boss, by the way! Did you get the metallic version or just the regular verison?

Cuz Kojima hates Solid Snake :lol

I think we will probably get Old Snake before MGS2 Snake

Ugh, no kidding :slap. It's so strange how MGS 2 Snake has become like the black sheep of MGS characters.

This is what happens when there is basically ZERO communication between fans and manufacturers, we end up worrying over the MGS line, constantly speculating and having that "will they, won't they" anxiety.

Play Arts Kai should follow the example of companies like Neca and QMX, where they actually respond to questions from average joes like us, instead of us consumers being at their mercy of releasing and revealing figures without any sense of consistency. This is another reason why I quit the PAK line.

I really do believe that PAK is at the mercy of Kojima's and Shinkawa's approval, since it appears like the two of them have been micro-managing all of the releases so far. We'd probably have to spam Kojima's Twitter and make requests. Not that he'd listen, of course, especially if the situation with Hayter was any indication.

If we're gonna spam his twitter, I am right behind everyone :lecture We shall fight! For our ideals! We are not tools of the government...or toy industry rather.

Also, amiami has MGS 2 Raiden on sale for 50% https://www.amiami.com/top/detail/d...98$s_saleitem=1$pagemax=20$getcnt=0$pagecnt=2

I'm...so tempted, but I burned through my wallet recently on so much. And I don't know if I should have two Raidens but one Solid Snake. It would kill me :gah:

That's a good price! :slap. I still have to get Raiden to go along with Solidus, so I'll see if I can pick that up later in the day. Thanks for the link, FS.

No problem :hi5: Saw it on myfigurecollection, thought it was too good to not post. I might have to hold off myself though, with all my other orders.

Back