Metal Gear Solid Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got 3 Raidens. MGS2 and the regular and White version of MGR

With the HT one on order I'll probably get rid or try to get rid of the Regular PAK version

No problem :hi5: Saw it on myfigurecollection, thought it was too good to not post. I might have to hold off myself though, with all my other orders.

Thanks again :duff. I have my payments for Plissken and RAY at the moment, but I'm pretty sure I can swing this. Did you get Liquid and GZ Big Boss, by the way?

I got 3 Raidens. MGS2 and the regular and White version of MGR

With the HT one on order I'll probably get rid or try to get rid of the Regular PAK version

I haven't gotten rid of my PAK Raiden as yet. I guess I'll keep it depending on how well articulate the Hot Toys figure is. I'm still hoping that the actual figure will come with ball joints, instead of a rubber suit/sleeve.

I think I'll skip the Revo lines entirely :lol. I mean, the figures are so small, so if I get them, they'll probably be used as Christmas ornaments :lol.

I think I'll skip the Revo lines entirely :lol. I mean, the figures are so small, so if I get them, they'll probably be used as Christmas ornaments :lol.
Basically same here :lol it'd be nice to have a smaller scale Snake but not that small.

To answer your question though, I have Liquid but don't own GZ BB. I wanna look for the Metallic variant, I saw it on Mandarake but held off. Eh, I'll live. I kind of wish someone could 'assist' me with MGS 2 Raiden though.

I'm skipping the revo's too, scale is not for my collecting

On a separate note I've just finished framing a print I got made from MGS2

ha4a6ara.jpg

I'm doing some more in A2 and A3 for myself

That's awesome, Frank. What kind of paper did you get it printed on? I've been meaning to carry some MGS scans to the local print shop (Staples in the U.S.) and have them do some.

Cheers boys!

Not sure Solidus, I have a friend who works for a printing firm who we use at work so I just let him do his thing, he did me a deal on them!

I had to scan them in from the artbooks too which are A4. Thankfully we have a scanner at work that scan in at like 4000+ dpi other wise it would have cost a fortune

I'm skipping the revo's too, scale is not for my collecting

On a separate note I've just finished framing a print I got made from MGS2

ha4a6ara.jpg

I'm doing some more in A2 and A3 for myself

That's absolutely beautiful Frank!

I have a few on my wall as well:
cclr.jpg

Very nice!

I have that one for print too on A3, it doesn't have the logo and such though.

Is that an official print?

Thanks Frank. It's pretty big, about 40" long and maybe 20 something wide.

No, it's not official. I designed the pic off super high res scans of the artbook, I merely added the logo via MS paint since that's all I know and I wanted it simple and classy. I have some official MGS4 posters in those sizes, but you're aware I'm all for MGS2 and 1 art first and foremost.

Nice! What is that in poster size? A1 or A2?

The MGS2 one is A2, I'm doing a few more in that size and the rest A3 as I don't have the wall space for them all haha

I'm getting all the best artwork done. I don't even think l'll be able to display them all, might have to take some to work

Nice! What is that in poster size? A1 or A2?

The MGS2 one is A2, I'm doing a few more in that size and the rest A3 as I don't have the wall space for them all haha

I'm getting all the best artwork done. I don't even think l'll be able to display them all, might have to take some to work

Oh man, sorry I have no idea. :slap

I sent it to the printers and gave them a sample of my MGS4 poster, as I wanted them to be close. I'm just glad he DPI and resolution is high enough to accommodate the size of the poster. I still have the lossless file if you or anyone else reading this wants it.

Do any of you guys have estimates on what AmiAmi usually charges for their shipping on PAK figures? :lol

Back