Metal Gear Solid Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These posters/prints you guys have are really impressive. Which art book are you using to do them.
Wish I had one to put on the door as it's the only place left in my room to hang something on.

These posters/prints you guys have are really impressive. Which art book are you using to do them.
Wish I had one to put on the door as it's the only place left in my room to hang something on.

I used the Art of MGS2 and the art book that came with the limited edition of the HD Collection. If you're going to scan them, make sure to capture in the highest quality possible, which also means the files will be substantially huge.

Hey guys looking for a PAK Snake from MGS1, pm me if you have one youre willing to part with, have a revengenge raiden to trade towards it too if need be. Box has damage from removing the display base

I don't own any of them and they are quite costly, so hopefully I'll find one.
Some of them are just amazing to have on display but definitely with some excess part cut out.

I received my koto REX black version.
New box art color:
image.jpg
Since I decided to frame the art, I don't know if I must take the regular or black. :gah:

New booklet:
image.jpg

And some awesome decals with nice Extra :)
image.jpg
I was waiting for these to finish my OD Rex. I will post pictures ASAP.

I love those decals! It looks like it's going to be a fun kit to build. If you have the time, can you take some pictures of the runners?

Oops sorry lol
I'm french. Will take a photo right now ;)
image.jpg

Comes in three colours:
Dark grey, brown and olive drag.

Cheers :duff. The plastic colors look pretty accurate! Almost similar to the colors depicted in the prototype pictures.

Metal-Gear-Rex-Black-Version-Kotobukiya.jpg

I have one of these on pre-order with BBTS - hopefully, I'll get it in a few weeks :lol.

2 Packages arrived from Japan today :panic:
Got a few MGS posters and also got Revoltech White Raiden

Wasnt to keen on him, but having him in hand he looks cool and am glad i got him.
But now my small Rising shelf is getting a little crowded. The Limited Eddition Zavvi pack is hidden behind the PS3 bundle

Why didn't they have decals on the first ver., small details can add so much to the figure.
The black ver. is definitely the one to go for if anyone is considering about getting it.

Anyone have any idea when the Phantom pain snake from PAK is gunna come out? i know it hasnt been announced yet but its obviously ready to go. do you think theyll hold on to it until the games release next year?

I got my white raiden poed at anime island. Had to put 20% down. Just noticed american sellers had it in stock so hopefully their august date is wrong.

Anyone have any idea when the Phantom pain snake from PAK is gunna come out? i know it hasnt been announced yet but its obviously ready to go. do you think theyll hold on to it until the games release next year?
It's pretty hard to say when it'll be announced, especially when you consider that the limited was said to be available in SDCC (which is on 24-27 of this month). And yes, I do think they'll hold it till the game release date is set.

They usually are released in pairs, but I have a feeling it'll be released along with the game as some sort of another exclusive (as it has been all about the hype with GZ&TPP) while Quiet and Skullface might be the next pair we see *yawn*.

These are sheer speculations, of course.

Back