Metal Gear Solid Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They'll come just after the videogame drops if there isn't one included with a special edition of the game. That's how PAK have released most figures from games

Are you talking about the bronzed version?

I believe they have shown Quiet fully painted and also Red XIII from FFVII, Red a long time ago and yet to go to release.

Last edited:
Are you talking about the bronzed version?

I believe they have shown Quiet fully painted and also Red XIII from FFVIII, Red a long time ago and yet to go to release.

On their own I would say those are prototypes. But theyve obviously mass produced the new snake figure for SDCC, so theyve put him through production already, thats the main difference id say

That is true, they probably just want to fleece people as early as possible, but won't want to release the proper version until the game is out or with the game.

So you end up with desert tanned BB for $$

Already posted this in the discussion thread but I guess it probably is better suited here,

So happy! Got back from holiday to find this in my post!

It actually cost them $5 to give me it, David Hayter and his helpers are such nice people!

David Hayter is just soo awesome to his fans. He deserves way more respect than what Konami is giving him! :(

On the figure, I think we may see a release before the game is out but there definitely will be a special edition of the game with the figure included.
I just hope the other figures release ASAP so we can get more figures based of MGS2,3&4 already

Already posted this in the discussion thread but I guess it probably is better suited here,

So happy! Got back from holiday to find this in my post!

It actually cost them $5 to give me it, David Hayter and his helpers are such nice people!

Good stuff :duff. I still have yet to get anything signed by David. But, I do hope I'll have an opportunity to meet him in person some day.

David Hayter is just soo awesome to his fans. He deserves way more respect than what Konami is giving him! :(

On the figure, I think we may see a release before the game is out but there definitely will be a special edition of the game with the figure included.
I just hope the other figures release ASAP so we can get more figures based of MGS2,3&4 already

Hayter deserves massive props for his dedication, and going above and beyond for this series. It was amazing that he even funded TPP out of his own pocket in order to get back the original voice cast from MGS 1.

In any case, I really hope PAK releases MGS 2 Snake, as well as Raiden and Old Snake from MGS 4.

Last edited:
Hayter deserves massive props for his dedication, and going above and beyond for this series. It was amazing that he even funded TPP out of his own pocket in order to get back the original voice cast from MGS 1.
You mean TTS, right? :lol
In any case, I really hope PAK releases MGS 2 Snake, as well as Raiden and Old Snake from MGS 4.
Indeed, I'd like to get some releases based on MGS4 or even MGS3. Hell I just want an Ocelot damn it, be it MGS2, MGSV, MGS3 or even Liquid Ocelot from MGS4 to pair up with Old Snake. :panic:

So i must have put an pre-order in for GZBB time ago with a company i don't usually order with as i have had a shipping notice today :slap

I'll take a look when it gets here but i don't think i want the figure, would prefer to put the £75 to the MGS1 print that's released this week

Might be selling it, if anyone in the UK is interested

So i must have put an pre-order in for GZBB time ago with a company i don't usually order with as i have had a shipping notice today :slap

I'll take a look when it gets here but i don't think i want the figure, would prefer to put the £75 to the MGS1 print that's released this week

Might be selling it, if anyone in the UK is interested

I'm interested. Pm me your price

Hideo's twitter has a few new pics of TPP Venom Snake sorry I couldn't get the pics to post. Looks like the worries of neck length are for nothing the figure looks great.

Last edited:
The goggles don't even look removable. It looks like part of the head-sculpt mold.

Ah, okay. Is there another scarf as well for the other head sculpt?

Back