Metal Gear Solid Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the scarf looks pretty cool being so far up his face, but i don't know hows that's gonna translate to the non goggled head? Unless it's like Solidus said and they give us 2 heads and 2 scarves which is weird for PAK

Actually having looked at the 2 pictures the scarves are different, interesting

attachment.php
(pages 1833)

Probably $200 for the exclusive, and $110 for the regular version :goodpost: :exactly:

I wonder if this will be available online, like the AO Batman exclusive? I kinda want it! I only get the extreme variants, like Red Ninja and White Armour Raiden. I think this fits the bill, but I don't want to play a huge sum for it.

For some reason, the PAK kinda looks better than the previous pics we saw. Hopefully the scarf is removable.
I'm not really feeling the gecco bb, though.

I gotta say Gucci have done great work on BigBoss and raiden. I would get it if they were under 10 inches.
Seeing as they're 12 I'll just wait for HotToys versins

Gecco?

Update.......

azuhehap.jpg

Both kojima and konami europe say PRE-releasing at comic con, maybe we wont have to pay rape rates for it because its going to be release elsewhere.

Last edited:
Nothing you guys haven't already seen, but here are some pics of my Solidus figure. I finally decided to take this guy out of storage because my Raiden figure from AmiAmi should be coming around next week :lol. I can't wait to display the two of them together.

It's a shame that I couldn't pose the right arm, like it was drawing out the katana from its sheath. So, this is the best pose that I could achieve with the arm.

Solidus_4.jpg

Solidus_3.jpg

Solidus_1.jpg

Back