Metal Gear Solid Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like something thatd cost over $1000. Nice find, hopefully you got a nice job. Btw, you do post your pics when you buy something new, i never really see you interacting too much aside from that. I dont mind though, and love to see collection pics whenever they get posted.

Got Olive Drab Kubrick in the mail today.

I missed out on the Gurlukovitch NVG on ebay the other day because I spent too much time trying to get the seller to go lower, and someone else bought it like an hour before I decided to get it. Meh.

I missed out on the Gurlukovitch NVG on ebay the other day because I spent too much time trying to get the seller to go lower, and someone else bought it like an hour before I decided to get it. Meh.

Congrats. I don't think I've seen a single OD come up since I bought mine when it was 'released'.

A rare gem! :duff

I've got a Kubrick of every snake interpretation except for a BigBoss. Which is the cheapest of them?

Just ordered like 3 Snake Revolminis, they release end of this month. Anyone know GreyFoxs release date?

I've got a Kubrick of every snake interpretation except for a BigBoss. Which is the cheapest of them?

Probably the skull face paint one. It's the only one that is part of the regular sets. The other versions are all those limited ones (Cold War, Squares, Olive Drab, and Tiger Stripe).

Nice find man! must a cost a bob or two that.

You have Metal Gear Solid stuff i would never dream of owning, but a very vast and different collection.

Thanks mate, very happy with my collection but like always there are bigger and better out there

Looks like something thatd cost over $1000. Nice find, hopefully you got a nice job. Btw, you do post your pics when you buy something new, i never really see you interacting too much aside from that. I dont mind though, and love to see collection pics whenever they get posted.

cost me just under $400 with postage to Aus and everytrhing, I do receive a lot more that I don’t post up on here, mainly due to the fact that I know people want to keep this forum more social and not turn it into a metal gear JD where people post high priced items all the time. Which is the reason I like this site more it’s more social and everyone get along with each other.

Congrats Mate! Ive been trying to get a Olive Drab kubrick for a while now, dam hard to find one!

Thanks mate, very happy with my collection but like always there are bigger and better out there

cost me just under $400 with postage to Aus and everytrhing, I do receive a lot more that I don’t post up on here, mainly due to the fact that I know people want to keep this forum more social and not turn it into a metal gear JD where people post high priced items all the time. Which is the reason I like this site more it’s more social and everyone get along with each other.

Congrats Mate! Ive been trying to get a Olive Drab kubrick for a while now, dam hard to find one!

Agree on JD comment, I thank you for that :p

There are some cool people over at JD, who migrated from DieSnake. But, guys like Hideo Kojima Italia ruined the community with their competitiveness, and obsessive-compulsive need for having anything and everything.

I really miss the old DieSnake forum. Violent Snake did a fantastic job of managing everything, and he even updated a collectibles database, and categorized items annually with a rarity rating.

Do post more, rampage :duff. I've seen your collection on JD, and some on SSF, and you've got some really fantastic things - like sealed games that I've never seen before. You are truly an asset to this community.

There are some cool people over at JD, who migrated from DieSnake. But, guys like Hideo Kojima Italia ruined the community with their competitiveness, and obsessive-compulsive need for having anything and everything.

I really miss the old DieSnake forum. Violent Snake did a fantastic job of managing everything, and he even updated a collectibles database, and categorized items annually with a rarity rating.

Yea Ive heard about the old site but wasn't around for that, wish I had been, Even now there are some old videos on youtube of Violent Snakes collection and even today his collection was so impressive and huge, one of the best ever! funny thing is he's sold off most of his collection and I own a few things from his collection now

venomsnake.jpg

New Venom Snake Revoltech Mini

Cool update, thanks mate. I usually come here to by up to date with mgs releases more than looking up flr collections, there are other forums for that.

Also, I have the feeling now that mgs hasnt revealed anything great. Nkt a bad thing, since I can save cash for some PAK but this year hasnt been so exciting imo. Last time I was really excited was foe Liquid/Raiden paks :/

Come on man, less revominis, more regular Revoltechs. The concept is cool, but do it for existing figures, not entirely new ones...at least Solid Snake isn't so ****ed. But this actually blows now for anyone who has the GZ Revoltech.

Oh yes yes yes looks so pretty.

I remember someone was posting pics of the micro snake here, can that someone send me the link or the pics? I can't find them.

I want to order 2 of those snakes when they come out on BBTS and start a collection.

View attachment 120436

New Venom Snake Revoltech Mini
Got to say I'm quite surprised that I find myself being interested in this. But it'll all come down to the paint app.
Finally, something for me to look forward to.

Cool update, thanks mate. I usually come here to by up to date with mgs releases more than looking up flr collections, there are other forums for that.

Also, I have the feeling now that mgs hasnt revealed anything great. Nkt a bad thing, since I can save cash for some PAK but this year hasnt been so exciting imo. Last time I was really excited was foe Liquid/Raiden paks :/

Well, compare to the recent years there has been a good numbers of MGS collectibles announced and released e.g. Statues, hot toys, Koto plamo, revol-mini, nendoroid. But the lack of PAK is quite disappointing.

Back