Metal Gear Solid Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I gotta say Gucci have done great work on BigBoss and raiden. I would get it if they were under 10 inches.
Seeing as they're 12 I'll just wait for HotToys versins

Yeah, it might be best to wait on the figures, instead. In comparison, I really like how Gecco Big Boss turned out compared to the prototype shots of the PAK figure.

Gecco?

Update.......

azuhehap.jpg

Both kojima and konami europe say PRE-releasing at comic con, maybe we wont have to pay rape rates for it because its going to be release elsewhere.

Ugh, that exclusive will be expensive. I wouldn't be surprised if the regular version sells for over $110.

Nothing you guys haven't already seen, but here are some pics of my Solidus figure. I finally decided to take this guy out of storage because my Raiden figure from AmiAmi should be coming around next week :lol. I can't wait to display the two of them together.

It's a shame that I couldn't pose the right arm, like it was drawing out the katana from its sheath. So, this is the best pose that I could achieve with the arm.

Solidus_4.jpg

Solidus_3.jpg

Solidus_1.jpg

twHldkE.gif

Nice to see something out of your collection finally :lol

Solidus is still and more than likely will always be the best MGS figure PAK has done.

JVnzFMo.gif

twHldkE.gif

Nice to see something out of your collection finally :lol

I've got more coming soon :stick. You wouldn't believe the MGS sheet I found in my closet.

Solidus is still and more than likely will always be the best MGS figure PAK has done.

JVnzFMo.gif

Man, I wish if I didn't procrastinate so much on getting Solid Snake and Gray Fox :slap. But, Solidus is pretty awesome. Probably the best MGS figure I currently have.

Last edited:
Both kojima and konami europe say PRE-releasing at comic con, maybe we wont have to pay rape rates for it because its going to be release elsewhere.

It is odd that they say that, but I'd think it'd be like the blue raiden where it gets released at other conventions like NYCC.

Heeeeeeeeeeey Solidus finally posted a pic of his collection! Took you long enough :lol Looking forward to the rest of your pics :duff
I've got more coming soon :stick. You wouldn't believe the MGS sheet I found in my closet.

Man, I wish if I didn't procrastinate so much on getting Solid Snake and Gray Fox :slap. But, Solidus is pretty awesome. Probably the best MGS figure I currently have.
I procrastinated a bit on Gray Fox, don't worry. I found him at some ok deals online but figured 'ehhh...'. I'm just glad I procrastinated when I found him (Two actually at the same dealer) at NYCC last year; I wasn't going to pay $200 for him when the boxes were so badly damaged :lol Imagine my surprise when two guys did buy those...literally left the room, then came back. at least I got Solid Snake even if his face wasn't even painted.

Many many people did the same thing. I jumped on them immediately for retail at $60. And since Fox had the gun arm I had to get a second. And low and behold the Red Fox had the spare head for the regular version. I thought that was a neat thing, but it seemed unfair since it was an accessory that should of come with the original. Although, the Red Ninja is without a doubt the best variant that PAK has done.

Best thing to do is buy them as soon as they're released. I just wished if bought duplicates, who would have known they were gonna sell out and quadruple in price.
I can still get the 1st play arts BigBoss for $20.

I really really hope konami have learned we want more SolidSnake figures!

^
I doubt they had. But sooner or later we'll probably get one, probably.
Speaking of boxes, my RAH has been altered way too far from what it originally was so there's no point in keeping the box

c1492ceeea8c2b2dc9ff9eaeea0fa399.jpg

(But I'm keeping the top cover, though)

i wish i could bin all my boxes, such a pain to store.

I've demoted them to my grandparents attic in another city :lol

Have to make trips with the car full of figure boxes every so often

I got rid of loads of PAK boxes last weekend, they were taking up too much space and most of them were ruined when I took out the stands. It was incredibly liberating! I've only kept the box Red Fox came in.

The few Hot Toys boxes I have are the only other ones I'm holding onto, because they are glorious.

I got rid of loads of PAK boxes last weekend, they were taking up too much space and most of them were ruined when I took out the stands. It was incredibly liberating! I've only kept the box Red Fox came in.

The few Hot Toys boxes I have are the only other ones I'm holding onto, because they are glorious.

BOOOOTLLEEEEEGGGsss!!! :lol

Got my 3 BB GZ figures today and paint (beard) is perfect on all of them. I'm actually impressed with this figure the upper body looks a ton better then on the most of the previous ones. If the scarf on TPP Snake is removable that figure looks even more impressive.

Don’t usually post my picks up here, but I’ve been looking for this for SO long now and am super excited to finally have it!
Tiger Electronics Snake’s Revenge sealed VGA graded 90

Nice find man! must a cost a bob or two that.

You have Metal Gear Solid stuff i would never dream of owning, but a very vast and different collection.

Back