Metal Gear Solid Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I definitely understand what you're getting at. We haven't seen MGS2 Snake in figure form for years now, so if anything, this Figma reveal is actually quite the surprise in that regard.

My Koto gear Rex finish. Sorry for to bad photos, light condition weren't very good today.
image.jpg

image.jpg

Man that MGS2 Snake looks really good.

It's not my favorite Snake but I'm know it's the favorite of Solidus, Pliss and Ryan, you guys must be excited huh?

Will be getting this one, hopefully along the line they release more Snakes.

But if you thought Revo was expensive, this will be like $80 I bet :lol

$80? thats going down the pak road with that pricing!

Except that the figma will most likely be 6".

It's only a supposition, since Figma has increased their prices in leaps of $20.

Their newest figures of the smallest franchises are going for like $50 or $60 while the ones of the bigger franchises like Avengers are hitting $80 and $90.

I consider MGS a big franchise so $80 is my supposition.

The prices are stupid but we can only blame ourselves, the collectors, for buying them anyway :lol

It's not my favorite Snake but I'm know it's the favorite of Solidus, Pliss and Ryan, you guys must be excited huh?

Nah. This will likely be closer to the $50 range maybe $65.

You bet...

giphy.gif

And nah. Figma figures are usually around $30 and $40 ish. For one thing, it should be considerably cheaper than the offerings from PAK.

:lol:lol:lol

No, really, Figma figures are hitting $80 now.

But comparing prices with other videogame figures, I suppose $65 is a more accurate estimation.

I only have Henrietta from Gunslinger Girl and I freaking love the figure.

So Snake could be $65.... But be damn sure it's worth the money.

I can see Snake going up for $65 but no more than that. It's only the Avengers figures so far that are hitting the $80-90 mark, otherwise other Figma releases have been consistent in their pricing around $30-60 give or take depending on the bulk of the figure.

But comparing prices with other videogame figures, I suppose $65 is a more accurate estimation.

From what I understand, the Marvel license (as with most Disney associated licenses) is very expensive. Hence the high price tag for them. It's (marvel) also a western property, which gets upped over seas as well. So there's a good chance this will stay below at least $70…unless it comes with a scale Rex…then you're boned :lol

Ugh, I hadn't any idea :slap. I only have the Tekkaman Blade figures and I got them for $45 each from HLJ.

In any case, Snake looks great. I'm getting him, regardless.

Here is Good Smile's Figma listing.

You can see the recent/upcoming releases are mostly around $40-$45. Iron Man is the only one that's close to $80.

The more expensive Figma come with larger accessories and/or an elaborate design. The Marvel figures cost more because of the license.

Last edited:
Back