Metal Gear Solid Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for posting the pic! I will be pre-ordering this the second it goes up. I think the sculpt looks fantastic! I wish the little dude version was a regular MGS(1) Snake, because I would buy them both, but I'm just happy to get a Solid Snake in this scale. Just awesome!

Figma do make good figures from anime but their interpretation of actual people is terrible. Hopefully their game characters are included in the former group. The articulation and paint app are great though.

Another nendoroid Solid pic doing his codec pose
View attachment 120946

And another for figma
View attachment 120947

Oh **** me yes! Not only is it an awesome solid snake figure but it's another addition to my smash bros lineup :panic:

I own a couple of Figmas myself, my favourite is Miku 2.0 :monkey3

_figma__miku_2_0___selfpic_by_karinui-d6vfnwp.jpg

ZYxBDZ9.gif

:lol

You can always expect great quality with figma

I'm gonna **** myself if they do every incarnation of Snake. Figma with the Berserk line, did every appearance of Guts from Berserk and that's three figures.

Preordering as soon as it goes live.

Anyone have the Revoltech Raiden?

I’m thinking of buying it right now, but just want to make sure theres no QC issues.

Preordering as soon as it goes live.

Anyone have the Revoltech Raiden?

I’m thinking of buying it right now, but just want to make sure theres no QC issues.

It's pretty good, haven't had any problems with it so far and I've been changing its pose on the display every once in a while. Only thing to watch out for are Raiden's helmet parts/plates on the side of his head. If you're not careful with handling the area around the head they could easily got knocked and fall off. It's easy to put them back on and it's not like it'd fall off on its own, so just be careful when posing the figure.

I have it, I had no problems with mine. At first I didn't want to buy it but.. its a great figure actually

Thanks for the info :hi5:

It's pretty good, haven't had any problems with it so far and I've been changing its pose on the display every once in a while. Only thing to watch out for are Raiden's helmet parts/plates on the side of his head. If you're not careful with handling the area around the head they could easily got knocked and fall off. It's easy to put them back on and it's not like it'd fall off on its own, so just be careful when posing the figure.

Thanks for the heads up, I’m buying the White Raiden version right now :dance

I'm gonna **** myself if they do every incarnation of Snake. Figma with the Berserk line, did every appearance of Guts from Berserk and that's three figures.

That would be amazing. I own a number Figmas myself (yes I love me some anime) but they're all pretty high in terms of quality and aside from the REALLY old ones, I've never had much breakage (those Figma stands can be a pain on the heavier figures though).

Who was around for the release of the MGS1 Snake and has it?

Do you mean PAK...? If so then yeah I have it, and I literally pre-ordered it way back for a measly $40-50 with Fox. If you're referring to the old McFarlane Toys then no I don't have it.

Haven't had the chance to look at the forum this afternoon, but OMG freakin' Figma MGS 2 Snake!!!!I need a change of underpants.

And by the way, for anyone wondering, Figma makes some great figures. I have the their Tekkaman Blade figures and they are perfect representations of the characters.

Last edited:
Figma Solidus would definitely work. I wonder if MGS 1 Solid Snake is a Nendoroid mostly due to the Revoltech and that MGS 1 Solid Snake is done much more often than MGS 2 Snake in regular form.

I reckon they did MGS2 Snake just for the smash bros.

If they were doing it solely for MGS they would have started with MGS1 even though he's already been done, he hasn't in this size to this quality and he's still the sure fire version

I doubt there will be more, maybe Fox but that's it

Figma Solidus would definitely work. I wonder if MGS 1 Solid Snake is a Nendoroid mostly due to the Revoltech and that MGS 1 Solid Snake is done much more often than MGS 2 Snake in regular form.

I know Ryan would disagree, but I always preferred MGS1 Snake over MGS2 Snake in terms of design...

I reckon they did MGS2 Snake just for the smash bros.

If they were doing it solely for MGS they would have started with MGS1 even though he's already been done, he hasn't in this size to this quality and he's still the sure fire version

I doubt there will be more, maybe Fox

I was thinking this and yeah the Smash Bros. angle makes sense. I doubt we'd get a full fledged line of MGS characters honestly. Maybe other protagonists like Big Boss or Raiden but otherwise I don't see this going very far into the series (Max Factory's been known to do one-and-done releases at times...)

I get what you mean Ronri, but that's my thoughts as to GSC's take on doing MGS collectibles.

Back