Metal Gear Solid Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Indiana Jones is atrocious

Pity it's Figma but i am nonetheless happy the broke the mold and did MGS2 Snake. The second one you posted the HS looks solid too (no pun intended). Something about the suit and vest looks wrong though but i can't tell until it's painted

Hopefully it sells really well and PAK see it and jump in quickly to capitalize

Well... to be fair, Link looks cartoony and Samus is wearing a helmet while Captain America & Indiana Jones look horrifying.
Nendoroid was and never will be a problem, if you are into chibi stuff. I'll pass on the figma but I do hope they continue the with other characters from the series.

I'll still be waiting and collecting few PAK figures I've chosen. Already got 4 so why stop now & they aren't all that bad IMO.

Link's cartoony looking but still accurate, paint apps and overall sculpt I mean. Pit..eh, I don't really care for Kid Icarus :lol But he looks accurate I guess.

Figma Indiana Jones is a tragedy really, what were they thinking with that face? Old Indy? I could tolerate Young Indy but this, no. And no alternate faces?

Where are you getting the news of these figmas!? I can't see them on any of the toy blogs I follow. I want a blog just for game figures that's updated regularly!

Im buying both. Im kinda pissed that it isnt pak because i need mgs2 snake in pak form. Ive already got a stand made for him. The figma looks superb though, too bad its another small figure. Ill be preordering a couple of them.

Im buying both. Im kinda pissed that it isnt pak because i need mgs2 snake in pak form. Ive already got a stand made for him. The figma looks superb though, too bad its another small figure. Ill be preordering a couple of them.

You think 2 steps ahead, like Batman. :lecture

On more MGS figmas. Well, I think they might be doing this so there are more Smash Brawl figma figures. I doubt we're gonna see more, but I hope we will.

Figma
y7ZNd3x.jpg

**** yeah! :banana

At least they gave him what looks like MGS2 Snake head instead of MGS3 Big Boss

On more MGS figmas. Well, I think they might be doing this so there are more Smash Brawl figma figures. I doubt we're gonna see more, but I hope we will.

Well... to be fair, Link looks cartoony and Samus is wearing a helmet while Captain America & Indiana Jones look horrifying.

To be fair, 'The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword' is a cartoony looking game. Yes, the Figma figures based on real-life people look pretty bad, but last I checked Solid Snake wasn't a real person.

The Figma Solid Snake already looks better than Revoltech and PAK figures (you wanna talk about bad head sculpts and odd proportions...).

To be fair, 'The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword' is a cartoony looking game. Yes, the Figma figures based on real-life people look pretty bad, but last I checked Solid Snake wasn't a real person.

The Figma Solid Snake already looks better than Revoltech and PAK figures (you wanna talk about bad head sculpts and odd proportions...).
Skyward Sword was indeed cartoony looking, it did use The Wind Waker's engine after all. Figma Solid Snake is going to look so odd next to Revoltechs, such a noticable quality difference :lol Solid Snake I guess is more realistic looking, so that might be the only true problem.

Jason, if you wouldn't mind, I'm curious to see your MGS 2 stand. But I kinda agree, PAK MGS 2 Snake would be nice to go with our existing PAKs while this Figma may just be on its own unless it goes in a Smash Bros display, which could be potentially why we're getting it.

I know, bad choice of words & comparison, he just doesn't have cartoony features.

image.jpg

It's actually spot on to the concept art, even the facial features seem to match.

He does look pretty spot on, eyes look iffy though but it's not really fair to judge till it comes out.

I just hope this isn't expensive and has a decent amount of accessories. He should come with an M4, alternate faces (angry, maybe a smirk), cig....what else? I'm actually a little surprised Figma isn't doing Raiden from MGS2, now that I think about it.

Looks really great, I might look into some of those for my MGS figures, hopefully to save some space as well.

Well I'm sold. I regularly collect Figmas as part of my collection anyway and this being a Solid Snake Figma pretty much makes it a no-brainer.

Two solid snake figures. 'Bout time. Figma sculpt looks pretty nice. Hope the paint app is just as good

Back