Metal Gear Solid Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only accessories Snake needs are a cigarette and silenced pistol IMO :) Maybbeeeee a box if we throw in an extra fiver haha

It's really just The Avengers license for 6" inch figures periods, as the Mark VII Nendoroid is at the average Nendoroid price while the Iron Man 3 and Amazing Spider-Man Nendoroids are similar too, plus the Spider-Man figma is average too. That said, FIgmas were cheaper I think, like around $30, the price increase might be due to the new joint system. Figmas do seem a bit small for 6" inch at times though...not including their schoolgirls.

Also Jason, that collection :drool ****ing sweet office! And that Ninja bust. Where, woh, what, how?

the bandia ironman only cost me $40
Wow, lucky you. I've been trying to find it for ages at affordable prices.

thats the kojima office. you know, the one he does his new show from? they cleared the back ledge off to put the figures there. that fox bust is so awesome!!!!

Are you guys ready .....
View attachment 120944

HOLY ****!

:horror:horror MGS 2 Snake :panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic:

My Koto gear Rex finish. Sorry for to bad photos, light condition weren't very good today.
View attachment 121099

View attachment 121100

That lookes great, and incredable job painting the figures, i tried them but they are so small I just gave up on them :(

im so surprised this sweet pic was overlooked!

View attachment 121110

I would love that Grey Fox bust!

Here is Good Smile's Figma listing.

You can see the recent/upcoming releases are mostly around $40-$45. Iron Man is the only one that's close to $80.

The more expensive Figma come with larger accessories and/or an elaborate design. The Marvel figures cost more because of the license.

:yess: well it's looking like it'll cheaper than I anticipated, I'm glad to be wrong in this one, I'll be able to get 2.

This is the place

Kojima-Station-RAY.jpg

Oh yeah.

Hate to say it but Kojima can't pose his figures properly :lol

My Koto gear Rex finish. Sorry for to bad photos, light condition weren't very good today.
View attachment 121099

View attachment 121100

That's one great paint app and the finished piece looks amazing.
Job well done, mate. :clap

~~~
Nendoroid promo pics should be up in few days while the figma might take some time.
Despite being a surprise, everyone seems to be ready for them :duff

Gasper aren't you the one who's said that they didn't like MGS2 Snake and that he looked like he was wearing bondage gear

Last edited:
Gasper aren't you the one who's said that they didn't like MGS2 Snake and that he looked like he was wearing bondage gear

I didn't say I didn't like him, I said he was my least favorite design, and yes, BDSM Snake :lol

I'm still buying it though.

It's kinky.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Here the autograph card that Kojima will sign. You purchase PAK figs at SDCC and get a ticket which you trade for this card and it sounds as though he will only sign the card. Also first look at painted TPP Venom Snake.image.jpg

Better pic, he also comes with a Famas
image.jpg

A pony tail could related to BB being a demon? Well, it's there and we can't do anything about it.... Unless you want to pull it off that is.

Back