Metal Gear Solid Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Better pic, he also comes with a Famas
View attachment 121191

A pony tail could related to BB being a demon? Well, it's there and we can't do anything about it.... Unless you want to pull it off that is.

It being demon related was my take on it, but doesn't he have a belt that hangs that supposed to represent his tail?

Snake looks great there BTW.

Chibi Snake looks amazing! So manly even in that little form :lol

TPP Snake's demon symbolism is so dumb, and Kojima's trying too hard

I hope Nendo will make this Solid SNake too. :pray:
SnakeChibi.jpg

There will be rapes on the punished snake from sdcc. Hes on ebay for $300 right now.

Not only that, people have been buying them up at the $300 prices for weeks now. He's not even out yet and already going for SDCC Ninja prices.

Have they even revealed the price for this thing yet?

No but im sure hell be $100. It sucks because people are paying it. Not like we can boycott it and the price will go down. Im praying to find him for no more than $200. That is already soooooooo pushing it. Im mad because i have every one of them, i feel like i should get a break at some point.

Wonder Festival is the 27th. Maybe we'll see a painted version on display? Hopefully a tease for another MGS figure, too. :pray:

$65 was inaccurate so you know, it's more like $40

Probably isn't gonna be though

I checked American sites and BTTS and there all like $60

Might be $40 if you order from Japan but he's from the UK too, so it'll be no cheaper than $60 in the end

Buy figma in the UK and they cost £50 which is the equivalent to $85....

Back