Metal Gear Solid Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Probably isn't gonna be though

I checked American sites and BTTS and there all like $60

Might be $40 if you order from Japan but he's from the UK too, so it'll be no cheaper than $60 in the end

Buy figma in the UK and they cost £50 which is the equivalent to $85....
BBTs inflates prices to be fair, but you might be right on his UK thing. I mean in my case, probably not so bad since I order from Japan, Amazon or buy in person

Just got Raiden in the mail today...

Raiden_Solidus1.jpg

Raiden_Solidus2.jpg

Is he worth the $50 Solidus? Also I love the DX12 in the background. It's like poetic...I need one myself though :lol

But real glad to have helped you out. It looks like you got a good batch, the QC on him doesn't look bad :hi5: Now post more pics! :thwak

Awesome! Didju rike it?

Solidus is pretty hard to come by here, I don't t think I have much choice but to import him. I would like a MGS1/2 PAK collection and that's about it.

I rike eet a rot, Ryuni-kun...

I love how Solidus and Raiden look together. I just wish I didn't skip out on MGS 1 Solid Snake and Gray Fox.

I honestly wasn't planning on buying more PAK figures, but I doubt that many of these characters will ever see 1/6 renditions. And customs are way too expensive to get into, for all of the characters.

Is he worth the $50 Solidus? Also I love the DX12 in the background. It's like poetic...I need one myself though :lol

But real glad to have helped you out. It looks like you got a good batch, the QC on him doesn't look bad :hi5: Now post more pics! :thwak

Yeah, thanks so much for letting me know about the sale, bud :duff. And yeah, I decided to use my DX12 box as a background shot, because I didn't have anything else appropriate to hide my messy room in the background :lol.

I'd say he's worth the $50. The proportions are a bit off, just like the promo pictures, but the figure looks way better in person.

The only problem that I found, is that Raiden's left shoulder joint is becoming more slack, the more I articulate it. So, I've stopped moving it around.

Overall, the figure balances well (unlike Solidus), and I haven't noticed any problems with the paint job. I also like how the hair is molded in soft, rubbery vinyl.

Something tells me either the QC might be hard to notice, or it might not have any.

Raiden being muscular makes no sense since he's meant to be bishie-like. His neck...is odd, especially in those pics.

:dunno

Back