Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know, it's supposed to be an exclusive :lol

Also the black one that sold out at Mezco is an exclusive too, it comes with a rifle, the one from BBTS doesn't come with one.

Yeah. I think Mezco launched the line with a great license and it's selling really well. This figure knocks down Medicom's TDKR at half the size.

I kept wrestling with myself over buying into all of these... but that Mutant Leader clinched it. I may not do Dredd, but I'll take all the DKR stuff.

I wonder how limited that black and white ended up being? They confirmed over at twitter that the black-and-white will NOT be sold. They made a couple for contests and some for appointments at Toy Fair... but that may be it.

Sallah

There's ONE more TDKR character coming and it's not Robin... so Superman...Joker? :yess:

He actually says they haven't shown "the one in development"... but then follows it up with "there's more Dark Knight stuff coming".

So it is possible we will get more than just that 1 in development. :)

My guess is Supes is in development... And Joker/ Robin/ Green Arrow may happen once they have more body types tooled.

I would KILL for armored Batman. I figure after DC Direct left that one on the table, Mez is our only hope of getting a figure of that iconic look.

Sallah

I kept wrestling with myself over buying into all of these... but that Mutant Leader clinched it. I may not do Dredd, but I'll take all the DKR stuff.

I wonder how limited that black and white ended up being? They confirmed over at twitter that the black-and-white will NOT be sold. They made a couple for contests and some for appointments at Toy Fair... but that may be it.

Sallah

Crud. That's gonna make the $199 that some lucky guy picked it up for on ebay seem like a real steal.

I actually quite like the black and white one....I already pre-ordered the other three, why not one more??

Crud. That's gonna make the $199 that some lucky guy picked it up for on ebay seem like a real steal.

I actually quite like the black and white one....I already pre-ordered the other three, why not one more??

Same here. I have a few friends that went to Toy Fair... I am hoping one of them managed to get one and owes me a favor. :)

Sallah

Mezco NEEDS to get the Marvel license

Yeah, it would be great for Marvel fans to be able to play in this yard too... I am selfishly content with just DC though. :)

Heck- I'd be happy staying in the Bat-universe even. Just keep doing legendary Bat-stories in figure form based on the associated artists:

Mignola- Gotham by Gaslight
Mazzuchelli- Year One
Lee- Hush
Aparo/ Breyfogle/ Nolan- Knightfall
Bolland- Killing Joke

I'd buy all those.

Sallah

In spite of having read mostly DC as a kid, I've always been a Spider-Man fan and I'd lose my nerd mind over some Marvel Spidey action in this line.

I'd be happy with some DC icons, i.e. a couple of Batman versions, Superman...but this style is perfect for Spider-Man, Wolverine and some Hand Ninja...!

But I think Marvel is a pipe dream for the moment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Superman would be a must buy. I loves Miller's crazy take on him. They also have the Thundercats license for this line, which could be unbelievable if done right. How awesome would Lion-O and Mumm-Ra be in this format? I've got my fingers crossed for a classic Captain Marvel as well. The big red cheese would rule.

I just asked for more clarification on how many were made through twitter. They stated:

"I don't know exact numbers, but they were just made for promotional purposes, so not a lot."

To which I said "so maybe under 100?", and they said:

"Yeah, you could say that."

That black and white version is going to end up being a grail piece.

Sallah

Here ya go-

IMG_0983.JPG

Sallah

As far as I know, these are the only photos from an ebay auction this week.

B+W 1.JPGB+W 2.JPGB+W 3.JPGB+W 4.JPGB+W 5.JPG

Thanks! Just tracked it down on Facebook. Very nice. And bound to be very scarce and dear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where did you spot it on Facebook? Would love to see more pics if there are some!

Sallah

Back