Michael Bay's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
People want this to be like Avengers.. Wtf

The original was borderline retarded can't really say this one is a step down.

??? When I watch Sponge Bob Square Pants I don't expect to be riveted by the storyline such is TMNT

AH! got it, you're one of those "dudebros" with no discerning taste, for whom these films are marketed to. Say no more friend.

long and short of it, some of us prefer to get our monies worth, less we feel like we're being ripped off, or talked down to.

That movie was a big ol' glass of meh. The black nerd made a lot of valid points about it. Also mikeys constant perving of April got really annoying.

This movie makes the 1990 version look like a masterpiece. At least I have that and the nick cartoon. Speaking of which, why the hell haven't they released that on bluray yet? You'd think they'd have the first season out by now, especially with this movie in theaters.

People want this to be like Avengers.. Wtf

The original was borderline retarded can't really say this one is a step down.

It's on full retard because from what I've read, it's almost a complete rip-off of the Amazing Spiderman plot which wasn't that great to begin with. Only you can put a stop to corporate shrink-wrapped garbage movies.

It is worth the ticket just to see the Turtles.

Play with your phone or something when the turtles aren't around, and watch the movie when they pop out :lol I don't think anything else in the movie deserves you attention.

So if I see a few pristine pieces of corn in a pile of doo-doo, I should go ahead and fish em out? Demand better, let this thing drop 90% next weekend. :lol

Oh you Love this movie Frank. Embrace your inner Turtle Love. ;)

It's on full retard because from what I've read, it's almost a complete rip-off of the Amazing Spiderman plot which wasn't that great to begin with. Only you can put a stop to corporate shrink-wrapped garbage movies.

So if I see a few pristine pieces of corn in a pile of doo-doo, I should go ahead and fish em out? Demand better, let this thing drop 90% next weekend. :lol

:lol or if you see 4 $20 bills in a public toilet.....

Yeah, if we're talking fair, this shouldn't get money nor sequels.... but you how that's gonna go.

I don't think I'll see it again though. Probably wait until it leaks and just edit the doo-doo out of the corn pieces :lol

Oh you Love this movie Frank. Embrace your inner Turtle Love. ;)

F that!

turtle-shoe-o.gif

I'll get my kicks elsewhere! :cuss

Also Raphael puffing out his chest to launch the flattened bullets back at the foot was one of the stupidest things I've seen in movies in years.

Ok well maybe not launching them back (it happened pretty quick) but he actually flexed/puffed out his shell to get them off. Stupid nonetheless.

I'd say I would have to go back and rewatch it to confirm what I saw but I'm not throwing anymore money at this crap. I'd rather go see guardians for the third time.

Back