Miley Cyrus takes hits of "salvia" from a bong... Discuss

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I watched Cyrus recently. John C. Reilly hooks up with Marissa Tomei. Jonah Hill plays her 20-something man-child son. That John C. Reilly, that guy is an ugly sunovabich. Weird movie.

OMG a teenage celebrity cought possibly smoking pot! It's the 7th sign of the Apocalypse!!!! Jesus is returning, nuclear bombs are gonna be launched world wide, aliens are abducting our women and the dead will rise from their graves to devour out flesh! It's total chaos and anarchy and all because Hannah Banana decided to get a little high!

Here's what bothers me: she making millions of dollars off of this "good girl" image and she's doing bong hits. Of course damage control is kicking in so they say its salvia or whatever.

End of that day, no matter what people on this board think, she's taking a psychoactive drug on video and I wouldn't want my daughter idolizing her or any of these teen stars because you know they will all eff up at some point.

Here's what bothers me: she making millions of dollars off of this "good girl" image and she's doing bong hits. Of course damage control is kicking in so they say its salvia or whatever.

End of that day, no matter what people on this board think, she's taking a psychoactive drug on video and I wouldn't want my daughter idolizing her or any of these teen stars because you know they will all eff up at some point.

she's the next Britney Spears in the making.

apparently salvia sales are up..........:yess:

if that whole singing career doesnt work out she could always be the spokes person for them.........:monkey1

I'm outraged. Whoever allowed this kids to get exposed to Bush should be locked up. It's 2010 fer cryin' out loud, I thought Bush was eliminated years ago and currently only exists in labs.

I know I'm gonna have a long, serious talk with my son tonight about the dangers of listening to Bush and I encourage all other parents to do the same.

OMG a teenage celebrity cought possibly smoking pot! It's the 7th sign of the Apocalypse!!!! Jesus is returning, nuclear bombs are gonna be launched world wide, aliens are abducting our women and the dead will rise from their graves to devour out flesh! It's total chaos and anarchy and all because Hannah Banana decided to get a little high!

Don't forget cats and dogs living together...mass hysteria.

Who cares? Have you seen Hannah Montana? No way anyone does that show sober.

I'm still concerned with more global issues. Like our world wide gold fish population and the way they are being abused.

Back