Miley Cyrus takes hits of "salvia" from a bong... Discuss

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She is one of those chicks that if she gets dolled up by a stylist and make up artist, stands there, says nothing and doesn't move her face too much to bring out that weird chipmunk shape she has going on that you might think about letting her have sex with you.....if it were dark.....and you could have the tv on with someone more attractive doing it in the background....

Something tells me those Disney brats are insane behind the scenes.....two of them are already in rehab and let's not forget all the flashing shots and nude pics once they go legal....

She is one of those chicks that if she gets dolled up by a stylist and make up artist, stands there, says nothing and doesn't move her face too much to bring out that weird chipmunk shape she has going on that you might think about letting her have sex with you.....if it were dark.....and you could have the tv on with someone more attractive doing it in the background....

Something tells me those Disney brats are insane behind the scenes.....two of them are already in rehab and let's not forget all the flashing shots and nude pics once they go legal....

I would say its more the fact that they are 18 have more money then they will ever need, and have been told what to do , how to act and had every aspect of life controlled and now they are 18 and legally control their life and they go crazy.

To me its kinda the same as those girls who were repressed while growing up and then leave and go to college and we all know they were some of the best girls to know LOL

To me its kinda the same as those girls who were repressed while growing up and then leave and go to college and we all know they were some of the best girls to know LOL

Hyperreligious girls are like that too. Everyone jokes about the "Christian School girl" but in my experience the Mormon girls once they hit Junior year in High School were the best to know, they were up for ANYTHING :lol

Hyperreligious girls are like that too. Everyone jokes about the "Christian School girl" but in my experience the Mormon girls once they hit Junior year in High School were the best to know, they were up for ANYTHING :lol

Exactly, the disney girls are the same, just with WAY more money

i love saliva. i smoked some of that ____ once and i had a 2 hour conversation with my shoes. best high i ever had. and it isn't even illegal. you can buy it in a novelty shop.

It'd be more strange if she wasn't trying drugs at that age...

well..............she has more money than all of us posting in this thread put together, so i dont think she honestly gave a rats ass in the moment when she was being filmed cause shes still gonna be completely loaded. I would be all over that chipmunk though, but she defn seems like the type that soon or later will have a sex tape out. So some of you guys bummed it hasnt happened yet, im sure theres still hope for you :hi5:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/LTHNNVtziEg?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/LTHNNVtziEg?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Here's what bothers me: she making millions of dollars off of this "good girl" image and she's doing bong hits. Of course damage control is kicking in so they say its salvia or whatever.

End of that day, no matter what people on this board think, she's taking a psychoactive drug on video and I wouldn't want my daughter idolizing her or any of these teen stars because you know they will all eff up at some point.

Your daughter will probably smoke weed and drink a ____ load in highschool too.

I would be SHOCKED if Hanna Moncryus didnt do ANY drugs. That would be inhuman. Teens = Drugs. Hopefully she'll keep it to weed and alcolohol....those are the most normal. As opposed to coke and whatnot.

I would be SHOCKED if Hanna Moncryus didnt do ANY drugs. That would be inhuman. Teens = Drugs. Hopefully she'll keep it to weed and alcolohol....those are the most normal. As opposed to coke and whatnot.

:lecture:lecture:lecture:lecture:lecture

Some of you guys have a really skewed view of life. Teens = Drugs? It's that kind of thinking that has made us dumber with each passing generation.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/LTHNNVtziEg?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/LTHNNVtziEg?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Someone should tell quiggle this guy just killed a plant.

Some of you guys have a really skewed view of life. Teens = Drugs? It's that kind of thinking that has made us dumber with each passing generation.

Honestly I think this is wrong. The reason newer generations seem to be getting dumber is the current trend in parenting IMO. It's this everybody wins mentantality coupled with constant babying. Then they spring for a huge college tuition. Kid graduates and thinks everything should be handed to him. Moves back in with mom and dad where they continue to baby said "adult".

Honestly I think this is wrong. The reason newer generations seem to be getting dumber is the current trend in parenting IMO.

I believe that as well actually. In fact I would say the two are pretty closely related. Please see azurepred's comment. :lol

I agree with pix it's a sorry state of affairs if we now assume everyone rolling out of High School is a pot-head.

Back