Mistress Wishlist Giveaway

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you Mistress of the Web!! I got a little package today from the UPS man. I told my Hubby about it (he works out of town), and he said "Oh, by the way, I entered a contest at SideShow, but I won't tell you what I wished for you!" Thank you, too, Hubby!! I hope it is Vlad, but I will be very happy with whatever is in that box. I told him I wouldn't open it until he got home (12/23). Hope I can last that long!! Thanks again!!! Merry Christmas everyone!!!

I got a little package today from the UPS man. I told my Hubby about it...

I hope that if my wife ever were to bang the UPS man, it would be for a large package. I'd be beyond pissed if it were "little". Either way, I don't think I'd want her to tell me about it.

Thank you Mistress of the Web!! I got a little package today from the UPS man. I told my Hubby about it (he works out of town), and he said "Oh, by the way, I entered a contest at SideShow, but I won't tell you what I wished for you!" Thank you, too, Hubby!! I hope it is Vlad, but I will be very happy with whatever is in that box. I told him I wouldn't open it until he got home (12/23). Hope I can last that long!! Thanks again!!! Merry Christmas everyone!!!

You cant open it until Christmas...not the 23rd!

And Mistress, sideshow....this is awesome...so many christmas wishes granted...its amazing...Sarge will never forget this one.

I will wait til Christmas!! And the package isn't that little. Large enough to be a PF but the UPS man's package...........

WOW!!! 100 items! That is amazing! You truly are very generous...

An update on the Xbox 360 for my daughter, I didn't get a chance to go because her mothers Aunt passed away this morning and we have been dealing with that. I got up early to go to the stores and was heading out when the call came in. So instead of going to the store, we went to her mom's to call the family in Mexico and find out who would be flying down for the funeral. It was a rough day. I am still hopeful that I can find it in the next few days as Target and KMart are sold out online now...

Sorry to put a sour not on this festive thread. I am happy for everyone of you who will be getting something from the Mistress. You all truly deserve it.

You cant open it until Christmas...not the 23rd!

:lecture :lecture

WOW!!! 100 items! That is amazing! You truly are very generous...

An update on the Xbox 360 for my daughter, I didn't get a chance to go because her mothers Aunt passed away this morning and we have been dealing with that. I got up early to go to the stores and was heading out when the call came in. So instead of going to the store, we went to her mom's to call the family in Mexico and find out who would be flying down for the funeral. It was a rough day. I am still hopeful that I can find it in the next few days as Target and KMart are sold out online now...

Sorry to put a sour not on this festive thread. I am happy for everyone of you who will be getting something from the Mistress. You all truly deserve it.

Sorry to hear about this. I pray that you all get through it together. :1-1:
And secondly, that you get the Christmas gift you are on the hunt for.

My wife threatened to wrap my SSC box if I don't stop staring at it. I'm waiting until Christmas but its getting harder....:lol

My wife threatened to wrap my SSC box if I don't stop staring at it. I'm waiting until Christmas but its getting harder....:lol

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl Just don't let her catch you laying hands on it, trying to divine it's contents through a vulcan mind meld with the box.

Back