Mistress Wishlist Giveaway

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you wished for someone else, do you get an email from Sideshow saying that it was sent to that person? I'm still hoping my friend Dawn was picked. (Crossing fingers and toes)

Have to go find an XBox 360 with Kinect - All of the stores have been sold out here and I am at work when they open so I miss out.

Thanks for the offer but I will give it a shot tomorrow since I took the day off to go see Tron :yess:

Just not happy about having to deal with GameStop and the money they are trying to steal from me.

Lance, I am off all week, I can go hunting around here for you.

Double damn!! :bow :bow

Triple Dog Damn!!! :horror

People who collect Hellboy are incompetent :cool:

Well that explains a lot then. :nana: ;)

An update on the Xbox 360 for my daughter, I didn't get a chance to go because her mothers Aunt passed away this morning and we have been dealing with that. I got up early to go to the stores and was heading out when the call came in. So instead of going to the store, we went to her mom's to call the family in Mexico and find out who would be flying down for the funeral. It was a rough day. I am still hopeful that I can find it in the next few days as Target and KMart are sold out online now...

Sorry to put a sour not on this festive thread. I am happy for everyone of you who will be getting something from the Mistress. You all truly deserve it.

Nah, you're not souring bro. We all have woes on the holidays. It's better to share with friends for support then fester inside... I'll keep an eye out this week while I'm shopping.

When I was little, every year there was something that my mother wanted to get me but it didn't show up or was backordered. It was really fun to get a Christmas gift in January. Since we only got toys at birthdays and Christmas, getting something during the rest of the year was awesome!

So Lance, just tell her gift was coming, but it will be a little late. Mom used to tell us that Santa left it at someone else's house by mistake and the elves had to make me a new one.

Chicky Mistress?

If we didn't get something by now, should we lose hope or there are some still on the way? I wished for a Rocketeer PF and there's one in your list but it has been there since the beginning so I'm assuming it has been shipped to a lucky collector........

Am I right or should I keep my hopes up?

Cheers

Chicky Mistress?

If we didn't get something by now, should we lose hope or there are some still on the way? I wished for a Rocketeer PF and there's one in your list but it has been there since the beginning so I'm assuming it has been shipped to a lucky collector........

Cheers

Never give up hope!!!

When I was little, every year there was something that my mother wanted to get me but it didn't show up or was backordered. It was really fun to get a Christmas gift in January. Since we only got toys at birthdays and Christmas, getting something during the rest of the year was awesome!

So Lance, just tell her gift was coming, but it will be a little late. Mom used to tell us that Santa left it at someone else's house by mistake and the elves had to make me a new one.

I used to get little boxes with catalog pictures in it with a note saying it was on its way. :rotfl

Chicky Mistress?

Cheers

I was wondering how the whole process worked as well. I asked for a Jack Sparrow since I had to cancel mine due to the furlough days and pay cuts my wife and I have taken because we are teachers. I saw someone got granted one and it had me wondering :wink1:

Nah, you're not souring bro. We all have woes on the holidays. It's better to share with friends for support then fester inside... I'll keep an eye out this week while I'm shopping.

Thanks Bro! Really appreciate it. I may have one. Will know for sure tomorrow. :impatient:

Chicky Mistress?

Cheers

Twelve more wishes were fulfilled so we have hit 100 wishes fulfilled!

Don't give up hope yet Bear, the 12 more wishes quote is only 2 days old. :yess:
Here is hoping mine is one as well.

I'm betting it's hard for Mike to keep his hands off a nice box.

:monkey3

I love you Ween. :1-1:

Chicky Mistress? If we didn't get something by now, should we lose hope or there are some still on the way?

I remember last year there were some collectors who got their after Christmas just because of the way shipping worked out. Never give up hope.

790328-hope_super.jpg

Thanks Bro! Really appreciate it. I may have one. Will know for sure tomorrow. :impatient:

Hope you get one, but not sure how you don't have a bundle yet? I was out shopping a bit yesterday and seen several bundles at different stores just sitting there. Seems like that with several other members here too.

Awesome! I hope it works out. Just make sure you don't buy it in a back alley from a homeless man. It might be possessed! :horror

Back