Mistress Wishlist Giveaway

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome! I hope it works out. Just make sure it's not in a back alley from a homeless man. It might be possessed! :horror

craigslist?...."I gotz ur 360 with kintec for $150, meet me in the abandoned shopping lot around 2 am.

Last edited:
WOW!!! 100 items! That is amazing! You truly are very generous...

An update on the Xbox 360 for my daughter, I didn't get a chance to go because her mothers Aunt passed away this morning and we have been dealing with that. I got up early to go to the stores and was heading out when the call came in. So instead of going to the store, we went to her mom's to call the family in Mexico and find out who would be flying down for the funeral. It was a rough day. I am still hopeful that I can find it in the next few days as Target and KMart are sold out online now...

Sorry to put a sour not on this festive thread. I am happy for everyone of you who will be getting something from the Mistress. You all truly deserve it.

I hope you've had some luck, i saw a ton of the kinecs up here and was thinking of you, but I'm in canada so it's not very usefull info, sorry.

:lol I have been stalking the UPS,and FedEx trucks. Everytime I see one I think "are they coming to my house?"

I really hope I get my wish. :pray:

I should've wished for a Spidey Comiquette Excl... with all the statues shipping this month I'll probably have to cancel it. :( I've had 4 things come in from SS already, with Kratos and Spidey still to come... :google

I should've wished for a Spidey Comiquette Excl... with all the statues shipping this month I'll probably have to cancel it. :( I've had 4 things come in from SS already, with Kratos and Spidey still to come... :google

got mine today, one of the few statues I was able to keep this year, and let me tell you it was well worth it. I am not a huge Spider-Man fan but wow, this thing just pops :yess:

I know I shouldn't have, but I had really gotten my hopes up that the Mistress could put a little of the spirit back in my holiday. :(
Congrats to all of you who will receive!

got mine today, one of the few statues I was able to keep this year, and let me tell you it was well worth it. I am not a huge Spider-Man fan but wow, this thing just pops :yess:

You mind posting some pics? I am on the fence about it. The cost is higher than normal on it and with the other stuff shipping it might get the axe. I have Carnage and Venom... so having no Spidey makes me want to keep the order, but I don't know with the holidays and whatnot.

You mind posting some pics? I am on the fence about it. The cost is higher than normal on it and with the other stuff shipping it might get the axe. I have Carnage and Venom... so having no Spidey makes me want to keep the order, but I don't know with the holidays and whatnot.

Go to the Spiderman thread under Marvel...tons of pics there. Gotta be one of the best statue of 2010. And the best Spidey statue IMO. This will be my first and only Spidey statue. Too late for the Spidey PF and never like it anyway.

I don't have the Carnage or Venom to go with it so I can't show you pics together but here you go:

IMG_1310.jpg

IMG_1313.jpg

IMG_1314.jpg

Wow. Congrats to all the wish list winners! I really picked the wrong time to get sick this year.

I think it's time to give up hope for myself, though. Like so many others, I wished for the one that was the most painful for me to cancel this year. And I'll probably never be able to afford it before it disappears.:(

Go to the Spiderman thread under Marvel...tons of pics there. Gotta be one of the best statue of 2010. And the best Spidey statue IMO. This will be my first and only Spidey statue. Too late for the Spidey PF and never like it anyway.

I don't have the Carnage or Venom to go with it so I can't show you pics together but here you go:
[/IMG]

Thanks Mr. Green, I'll check them out.

And thanks Thomas for the pics.

Looks like it's time to stock up on some Ramen noodles... I might have to keep the order.

Back