Mistress Wishlist Giveaway

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just now ordered all these then cancelled them as I realized I can't afford all of them.... Any help... anything? eh? eh? :p hahaha

Excl. Conan the Prize dioarma
Excl. Mola Ram PF
Ark of the Covenant replica
1:1 Terminator Endoskeleton
Hot Toys Ezio 12"
Excl. Spider-man Comiquette

Another round of winners being shipped today and tomorrow. Then we are done. It will be just over 100 wishes worth US$20K when we are finished. Shhhh. We were supposed to stop at $10K.

Another round of winners being shipped today and tomorrow. Then we are done. It will be just over 100 wishes worth US$20K when we are finished. Shhhh. We were supposed to stop at $10K.

WOW! That is jaw dropping. Well, at least mine dropped. Chicky, I sent you a pm. If you can, would you respond? :D

Chicky---SSC is an INCREDIBLE company---I do not have a box yet,but I am blown away by your generosity. I cannot think of any other company that takes care of its people like SSC does.
:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

WOW! That is jaw dropping. Well, at least mine dropped. Chicky, I sent you a pm. If you can, would you respond? :D

ta ta ta! You think I am going to answer that? Did you read the wish list? The whole point is it is a SURPRISE!!! Begone with you!

So the first ten people who PM me their shipping info (include phone number) AND haven't had a wish fulfilled as of yet, will snag our new calendar! Make sure to enter within an hour of this post!

Very saweeeet!
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/placed/2011calendar-front.jpg

Last edited:

Wow, you guys are crazy generous.

Yumpin Yimminies..... I know I am very grateful to have had my wish granted and its so fantastic to see you guys doing so much for us.

This is why Sideshow is the best company in the business :lecture

Agreed :exactly:

Thats amazing and crazy all at the same time. I'm like a kid at christmas when I hear the UPS guy show up and I actually get a little bummed when its not a box from Sideshow. :lol

ta ta ta! You think I am going to answer that? Did you read the wish list? The whole point is it is a SURPRISE!!! Begone with you!

So the first ten people who PM me their shipping info (include phone number) AND haven't had a wish fulfilled as of yet, will snag our new calendar! Make sure to enter within an hour of this post!

Very saweeeet!

Ta ta ta??? is that a P. Jirafales quote???...wow!!

:rock:rock:rock
Chicky is too fast for the Sideshow ninjas!!!
:rock:rock:rock

Very saweeeet!

Chicky, have you guys been sending gifts via fedex? My brother missed a package Saturday and has nothing on order, so he's clueless... Anyway, I was hoping it would be some SS love. :pray:

Very saweeeet!

You guys rule. I will pass on PMing for the free calendar as I am going to be placing a small order to use up a giftcard before year end so I will be getting one with that order I assume, and would hate to take one from someone else. Love your calendars though, they are great just like the catalogs and can't wait to get the new one in. Or perhaps I'll get one if my wish of a Mola Ram Ex was granted.

That's absolutely insane. I don't know how you guys do it.

Well, it's not like it was for me, so I thought I could know. BUT, I am still hoping for him.

:D

And congrats to anyone who snags a calendar. I have one for 2010 and hope to get my hands on 2011. Their calendar
s :rock

:eek:

Wow, that's simply amazing! Looks like a lot of folks will be having an extra special holiday this year thanks to Sideshow! :D

Congrats to everyone here that had a wish granted by the Mistress! I'm still holding out hope that there's a Dinosauria item among those last gifts going out for my sister... :pray:

:eek:

Wow, that's simply amazing! Looks like a lot of folks will be having an extra special holiday this year thanks to Sideshow! :D

Congrats to everyone here that had a wish granted by the Mistress! I'm still holding out hope that there's a Dinosauria item among those last gifts going out for my sister... :pray:

I remember you were trying to win won of those during Spook for your sis. Hope your wish gets granted Mike!

:eek That is amazing! I don't know of any other site that would be SO generous.

AWESOME!!!! this is exactly why Sideshow is the BEST company:yess::clap:clap

Back