1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

which right hand are you suppose to use to hold the sticky bomb gun? mine keeps dropping, is one of his fingers suppose to be on the trigger?

Just got an e-mail from Alter Ego (for any of you that ordered through them) that DX Batman should be arriving this next week there.

So maybe by the end of the week or the beginning of the following week I'll/ we'll have him in hand.

:yess:

yeah well with the finger in the trigger I cant pose the sticky gun properly so I just have the handle stuck inside the hand and thats it

Nothing form Urbancollector yet... Anyway Ive lost so much interest in this figure it gets here when it gets here... Ive just got into the Sideshow The Dead line and picked up my second zombie... After Mall Santa I got The Street Prophet...

quick question guys....anyone know where I might still be able to order on these? or the cheapest? Anyone in here previously gotten something from Big Bad Toy store?

quick question guys....anyone know where I might still be able to order on these? or the cheapest? Anyone in here previously gotten something from Big Bad Toy store?

Redford Films had him for $167 shipped.

They have him for 175 now. Even with the 5% off, the tax killed it lol, so i just ordered it from big bad toys for 165. I think that's the best I can get him for :):yess:

Last edited:

Well, I don't mean to necessarily challenge your specific fandom, I just see a lot of people post about figures around here where I never feel like they actually care about the figure but it seems more like they're almost addicted to buying these things and regardless of whether they really want a specific figure, they buy it, and get lost in the hype over it and then over time, they regret having bought it in the first place, and usually it's the ones that are going out of their minds and ready to snap over waiting for a figure that seem to be the ones really into that piece regardless of what other people think about it. I have a hard time understand when people buy figures or any collectible just because it's like the thing to do, seems like a waste to spend your money if it doesn't mean anything to you personally.

I could not have said this any better if I said it myself! I'm sure you guys remember how big my collection is right. Well I never get bored or tired or regretful of what i buy. Thats because i always think about what I want & sift thru what I really like as to what just catches my fancy. I also agree about the Iron man figs. they look great & I questioned myself in detail about buying into the line. I also made sure my rejection was not based on the moive's mixed review ratings.

I love each & every last one of my Dark Knight Hot Toys!!! Also theres something else I'd like to point out about the psycological element of toy collection on our level. Those who have gotten their must now sit & watch & those of us who were able to excersize patients, will get what some have said will be an even better figure free of many defects the 1st batch had.

In other words its like crying & begging your parents to let you open you Xmass gifts on Xmass eve. You get your way, show off your stuff to all your friends & sibling a day early, but only to suffer thru watching all your siblings & friends get to share the full experiance on the big day.

We all love you guys for getting your stuff early & posting all the wicked picks. But know its time for the main event!! the last 'seal" has been broken so to speak & the mighty coming of the DX Batman is at hand! :clap

Also theres something else I'd like to point out about the psycological element of toy collection on our level. Those who have gotten their must now sit & watch & those of us who were able to excersize patients, will get what some have said will be an even better figure free of many defects the 1st batch had.

In other words its like crying & begging your parents to let you open you Xmass gifts on Xmass eve. You get your way, show off your stuff to all your friends & sibling a day early, but only to suffer thru watching all your siblings & friends get to share the full experiance on the big day.

We all love you guys for getting your stuff early & posting all the wicked picks. But know its time for the main event!! the last 'seal" has been broken so to speak & the mighty coming of the DX Batman is at hand! :clap

You're doing a grand job of getting up peoples noses with that. Why don't you just give the middle finger. It's hardly any different. Plus while we're at it most of us on this board was not part of the first batch.

They have him for 175 now. Even with the 5% off, the tax killed it lol, so i just ordered it from big bad toys for 165. I think that's the best I can get him for :):yess:

Yes, out of all the prices ive seen BigBad has been the cheapest. Where exactly is BigBad based? How much was S&H? Hows their customer service? Im guessing their very reliable & trustworthy since I see their names thrown around alot on the board.

The cheapest ive seen this figure go for on eBay is like $195! The bids always get pretty high for this particular piece. It seems theres always some dumb ass that bids like $100+ (1st day) with 6 days left to go on the auction...:gah:! making the final price crazy...

Yes, out of all the prices ive seen BigBad has been the cheapest. Where exactly is BigBad based? How much was S&H? Hows their customer service? Im guessing their very reliable & trustworthy since I see their names thrown around alot on the board.

Somerset, Wisconsin.

Yep, very reliable and great customer service.

Awesome...I'm glad I ordered from Big Bad Toys then :p Super excited now :)

You're doing a grand job of getting up peoples noses with that. Why don't you just give the middle finger. It's hardly any different. Plus while we're at it most of us on this board was not part of the first batch.

its just an observation coupled with a compairson. so in addition to your "toy-joy" thats waxing cold faster than coke running out at the white party, you also have a persecution complex to boot. :ohbfrank:

oh well, can't wait to get mine & revel in all the "new toy glory" :yess:

its just an observation coupled with a compairson. so in addition to your "toy-joy" thats waxing cold faster than coke running out at the white party, you also have a persecution complex to boot. :ohbfrank:

oh well, can't wait to get mine & revel in all the "new toy glory" :yess:

:pfft: :nana: :slap

I love each & every last one of my Dark Knight Hot Toys!!! Also theres something else I'd like to point out about the psycological element of toy collection on our level. Those who have gotten their must now sit & watch & those of us who were able to excersize patients, will get what some have said will be an even better figure free of many defects the 1st batch had.

:slap

Ummm no. That is a very stupid analogy. You think that everyone who purchased a first batch knew they were getting ones with problems? How were people suppose to know that Hot Toys would screw up so badly and not fix it until the DCD batch? It has nothing to do with patience.

Many of us have had our batch 1's replaced by Hot Toys customer service and we have recieved figures that dont leak oil now. In this forum we commend each other on our collections, not make fun and gloat at those who happen to get a defective one.

:slap

Ummm no. That is a very stupid analogy. You think that everyone who purchased a first batch knew they were getting ones with problems? How were people suppose to know that Hot Toys would screw up so badly and not fix it until the DCD batch? It has nothing to do with patience.

Indeed it is a terrible analogy, if theres any karma at work here an oily DX02 might have slipped through. I would love to see how clever you are Supremequeen if your toy is faulty. I will never understand folk who make light of or take enjoyment from others misfortunes!

Starts with c and ends in k. ____.
:cuckoo:

The cheapest ive seen this figure go for on eBay is like $195! The bids always get pretty high for this particular piece. It seems theres always some dumb ass that bids like $100+ (1st day) with 6 days left to go on the auction...:gah:! making the final price crazy...

BBTS is great, I've never had a problem with them in the past.

I'm not sure if Alter Ego still has him in stock as I tried to look this morning for you but for some reason when you click on the link you get redirected (hopefully this means they are updating they have him in stock :pray:).

So instead I looked up my order history and mine cost $175 with shipping included. I had mine on preorder through BBTS originally but they don't have any kind of reward system so that's why I ended up cancelling with them.

please point out where I said any one purchased the 1st batch with FULL KNOWLEDGE the items had a defect........whats that? you can't! well of course not O ye who is quick to fault with your Queen. I also never said any thing about taking delight either.

I have no idea why you myopic poster continue to try & warp reality. a member stated he felt disapointed about his DX batman right? I stated why I think he fells that way using a Xmass day anaolgy. Never once did I make fun of his broken or what ever he feels is wrong with it Batman.

It come as no surprise tho. Man has always fabricated his own reality, made his own enemies, & created his own truth. All I ask is that if you insist on walking around with your heads up your asses & bumping in to me, then don't cry faul when I push back.

Back