1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

please point out where I said any one purchased the 1st batch with FULL KNOWLEDGE the items had a defect........whats that? you can't! well of course not O ye who is quick to fault with your Queen. I also never said any thing about taking delight either.

I have no idea why you myopic poster continue to try & warp reality. a member stated he felt disapointed about his DX batman right? I stated why I think he fells that way using a Xmass day anaolgy. Never once did I make fun of his broken or what ever he feels is wrong with it Batman.

It come as no surprise tho. Man has always fabricated his own reality, made his own enemies, & created his own truth. All I ask is that if you insist on walking around with your heads up your asses & bumping in to me, then don't cry faul when I push back.

You didn't, but I thought this post was not only extremely egotistical and judgemental, but couldn't possibly be further from the truth and really is what made you look like a flat out ass:

I could not have said this any better if I said it myself! I'm sure you guys remember how big my collection is right. Well I never get bored or tired or regretful of what i buy. Thats because i always think about what I want & sift thru what I really like as to what just catches my fancy. I also agree about the Iron man figs. they look great & I questioned myself in detail about buying into the line. I also made sure my rejection was not based on the moive's mixed review ratings.

I love each & every last one of my Dark Knight Hot Toys!!! Also theres something else I'd like to point out about the psycological element of toy collection on our level. Those who have gotten their must now sit & watch & those of us who were able to excersize patients, will get what some have said will be an even better figure free of many defects the 1st batch had.

You imply that you don't regret anything but fail to understand what the people who take issue with the figure are experiencing is being bent over and screwed by a company that released a faulty product. They're not regretting buying the figure, they're pissed because HT delivered a $200 piece of decomposing trash. You then, which couldn't be more ignorant, state that the reason they're dealing with the issue is because they didn't wait for the DCD batch. HEY GENIUS!!!!!!!! The whole reason you got your fixed figure is because these guys spoke up and HT fixed the problem before the DCD shipment. Perhaps if you stopped admiring your own ego, tried taking your head out of your ass and actually looked at the whole situation, you might just get a clue.

And with that, I'll bow out. The overall douchiness of this thread makes me compelled to de-louse after posting here.

You didn't, but I thought this post was not only extremely egotistical and judgemental, but couldn't possibly be further from the truth and really is what made you look like a flat out ass
Who do I know around here who always comes off this way? On the tip of my tongue. . . :D

Oh, by the way, its "judgmental" ;) You obviously don't have any idea what the concept is since you can't spell it correctly.

You didn't, but I thought this post was not only extremely egotistical and judgemental, but couldn't possibly be further from the truth and really is what made you look like a flat out ass:

You imply that you don't regret anything but fail to understand what the people who take issue with the figure are experiencing is being bent over and screwed by a company that released a faulty product. They're not regretting buying the figure, they're pissed because HT delivered a $200 piece of decomposing trash. You then, which couldn't be more ignorant, state that the reason they're dealing with the issue is because they didn't wait for the DCD batch. HEY GENIUS!!!!!!!! The whole reason you got your fixed figure is because these guys spoke up and HT fixed the problem before the DCD shipment. Perhaps if you stopped admiring your own ego, tried taking your head out of your ass and actually looked at the whole situation, you might just get a clue.

And with that, I'll bow out. The overall douchiness of this thread makes me compelled to de-louse after posting here.

so you admit that i didn't acctualy say the things your acusing me of, only that its your OPINION! & a myopic opinion at that if i do say so myself. Once again I must point out that I AM NOT A SHRINK!! If you feel bad about a bad buy....DEAL WITH IT. But don't lash out at those who make a valid observation.

& yes, It did dawn on me that the impatient have trail blazed & made a better figure possible. & for that I am thankful. Look dude......ALL OF YOU, if your ego is so frail then don't go around posting about how bad you FEEL about your toys. i make no appologies for speaking my mind. Thats one of the things that wrong with this nation these days. All this emotional coddeling & stroking, & babying. Hell look at me!! I'm one of the most hated (and i do mean hated) people on the toys boards. you think small minded POV is gonna stop me from being myself??

You think I'm gonna kill myself from all to flamming I get?? HELL -UCK NO!! :pfft: What vodoo (or how ever he says it), need to do is man up to the fact he posted his feeling because he was fishing for reassurance form his fellow collectors. Now I'm not saying doing so is a bad thing, or even those who flock to his side &.........I don't know, make him feel better about his broken toy & impatient buying practice. If thats your sene.......like they say in the hood, "do you boo"!

But don't cry faul when the might scope of truth swings its view finder in your direction in the form of a fellow board member such as my self....SUPREMEQUEEN. truth is a cauldron that burns white hot. So please don't get offended if this......"witch" points the way out of her kitchen to those who wilt in the heat.

& hey, if it makes you feel any better, just do what pretty much every one else does when they find them self in agony over my big truth speaking mouth......MAKE FUN OF MY BAD SPELLING LMAO! :nana:

I changed my mind. I prefer all the blanks so I can fill it in with rubbish and everything sounds so much more fun and entertaining.
But now in all ____ ____ seriouseness. Let's redirect all this energy to getting the actual job done and communicate with Suki as effective as possible to get what needs to be done and be done with this. I do remember HT being really responsive during the early beginnings of this issue so with that in mind I think HT CS is overloaded and has been potentially instructed to act the way they do. ONLY to provide replacements when pushed hard enough so do not cave and demand what you deserve.

...anyways...I'm new here, and the first figure I bought was DX02 (and of course it hasn't arrived) and DX01. I can tell you guys from a "3rd party" perspective that I would have felt pissed if I had bought a defective product. It doesn't matter "when" or "which" batch you buy, it just means HT screwed up.

Meanwhile, my other point is that if you are someone who bought the first batch, then obviously you were a fan and "needed" to get the figure as soon as it came out, like "most" fans would do. On the other hand, If you you held off then you either are like me and was clueless that the figure existed or you knew but you simply did not "need" the figure that bad so you waited for one reason or another.

So I don't see any reason for either side to feel "proud" or "defensive" in anyway, nor do I think this has anything to do with one's judgement. If I liked something enough I would have gotten it along with everyone else who did so at first sight. If you held off it doesn't mean your less of a fan, or have "better" judgement or forsight. It just means you pesonally did not "need" or "want" the figure bad enough, allowing you to wait.

Not sure if I made any sense.

Back on topic for a moment here, I'd just like to say that I am quite excited to nearly own this figure. It's been one of my longer waits for a fig. I hope the DCD batch with have the hard plastic tummys.

In other words its like crying & begging your parents to let you open you Xmass gifts on Xmass eve. You get your way, show off your stuff to all your friends & sibling a day early, but only to suffer thru watching all your siblings & friends get to share the full experiance on the big day.

Sorry.. but those kids in your example wouldn't have time to "suffer" because they'd be too busy enjoying the toys they got to open and play with the day before.

Just in general your example makes zero sense. You're trying to equate the HT and DCD shipments to Christmas Eve and Christmas respectively. But that just doesn't work because HT figures are released in Asia first. Then there's usually months in between that initial release and the availability of the figures outside of Asia with the DCD shipment.

So using your logic and example but correctly, the Asia release/HT shipment would = Christmas and the DCD shipment would actually = having to wait 2-3 months (if there's no delays) AFTER Christmas to finally open up your Christmas presents.

Also, how do you define "Full Experience"!? Because IMO the full experience would be getting a HT figure around or the same time as the people in Asia (where these figures are first released). The DCD shipment = dead last. Not sure how getting something (whether it's a HT figure or anything just in general) completely last can equal having a "Full Experience"!? To me, that just sucks.

Ok, let's try to stay calm, I think there's probably some language barrier affecting this chat. Whatever SQ is saying was said in reply to a quote of mine and way off from what I was getting at, so I'm not sure we're all on the same page. Best to just ignore the comments and move along in this matter, trying to argue isn't going to work out because I don't think communication is really clear between all parties in this.

Sorry.. but those kids in your example wouldn't have time to "suffer" because they'd be too busy enjoying the toys they got to open and play with the day before.

Just in general your example makes zero sense. You're trying to equate the HT and DCD shipments to Christmas Eve and Christmas respectively. But that just doesn't work because HT figures are released in Asia first. Then there's usually months in between that initial release and the availability of the figures outside of Asia with the DCD shipment.

So using your logic and example but correctly, the Asia release/HT shipment would = Christmas and the DCD shipment would actually = having to wait 2-3 months (if there's no delays) AFTER Christmas to finally open up your Christmas presents.

Also, how do you define "Full Experience"!? Because IMO the full experience would be getting a HT figure around or the same time as the people in Asia (where these figures are first released). The DCD shipment = dead last. Not sure how getting something (whether it's a HT figure or anything just in general) completely last can equal having a "Full Experience"!? To me, that just sucks.

another example of insecurity issues & reading WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY TO MUCH INTO a simple comment.

tisk tisk

people I'm telling you I can keep this up till one of the following:

(1) you disengage your hostile attitude & learn to be tolerant of my opinions in the same fashion I tolerate yours.

(2) stop acting like you take offence to me, & prove it by employing your ignor button.

(3) reach a new level of adult awarness & come to terms with the fact that any & all insults will be returned to sender times 10, & opt to engage me in a civil fashion instead getting caught up in the momentum of hate that far to many humans lust after.

(4) I'm banned from this site (which due to the bias nature of humans is the most likely out come).

you play nice & so will I. But you don't want me to play nice do you........this back & forth is the best you can hope for interms of excitement in the course of your lame day. So that make YOU the real attention whore.

Last edited by a moderator:

you play nice & so will I. But you don't want me to play nice do you........this back & forth is the best you can hope for interms of excitement in the course of your lame day. So that make YOU the real attention whore.

Your attitude and conduct is the reason this all started. Nothing more nothing less. If you had kept your trap shut this would never have taken place but you insisted on bragging about your flawless DCD DX and successfully engaging brawls between forum members about it. You stood on other peoples toes now and others retaliated because of your conduct to others so now you're throwing hissy fits.

There is nobody to blame but yourself but you're too arrogant to let it go. Being nice works both ways and what you did is not it.

...anyways...I'm new here, and the first figure I bought was DX02 (and of course it hasn't arrived) and DX01. I can tell you guys from a "3rd party" perspective that I would have felt pissed if I had bought a defective product. It doesn't matter "when" or "which" batch you buy, it just means HT screwed up.

Meanwhile, my other point is that if you are someone who bought the first batch, then obviously you were a fan and "needed" to get the figure as soon as it came out, like "most" fans would do. On the other hand, If you you held off then you either are like me and was clueless that the figure existed or you knew but you simply did not "need" the figure that bad so you waited for one reason or another.

So I don't see any reason for either side to feel "proud" or "defensive" in anyway, nor do I think this has anything to do with one's judgement. If I liked something enough I would have gotten it along with everyone else who did so at first sight. If you held off it doesn't mean your less of a fan, or have "better" judgement or forsight. It just means you pesonally did not "need" or "want" the figure bad enough, allowing you to wait.

Not sure if I made any sense.

PERFECT!! THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I'M TRYING TO SAY. thanks new kid! :hi5:

Your attitude and conduct is the reason this all started. Nothing more nothing less. If you had kept your trap shut this would never have taken place but you insisted on bragging about your flawless DCD DX and successfully engaging brawls between forum members about it. You stood on other peoples toes now and others retaliated because of your conduct to others so now you're throwing hissy fits.

There is nobody to blame but yourself but you're too arrogant to let it go. Being nice works both ways and what you did is not it.

*sigh* no, your sever lack of plexability is what started all this. you read my original post & filled in what your persecution complex made you hear. I'll even prove it to you!! you claim that your sick of me bragging about my "perfect DX" right? DUDE....you go so caught up in making me out to be the bad guy that either you forgot, or never noticed in the 1st place that I'M ONE OF THE ONES THATS STILL WAITING FOR THEIR DX BATMAN!!!! JEEZ! :gah:

And of course your great & wise solution to the whole matter is oh so cliche'. People keep saying on all manner of boards that they are sick of me saying their POV control tactic are NAZI, but I was raised to call an Ace an Ace & a Spade a Spade. If the Axis of Evil shoe fits....WEAR IT!!!!!

Let me ask a question. How do you all feel about the Danish cartoonist being killed for his spoof of Prof. Mohammed? Like most you prob think it was uncalled for & altho the religious leader was spoofed, so are all the religious leaders as well as political leaders. The world is evolving toward a unified freedom & there are entities out there that wish to stop this brand of freedom at all cost, right?

You see where I'm going with this don't you.......oh yes you you do. Playing dumb wont stop me from making my point! Its not about if I SUPREMEQUEEN is right or wrong! Its not about if I open my figs or leave them MOC, & its not about the level of my intelligent's either! Its about FREEDOM.....FREEDOM TO SPEAK YOU MIND & NOT GIVE A DAMN WHAT OTHERS THINK!

& for pete sake.........the whole damn Xmass day anology was born out of experiance. It had nothing to do with an alledged attempt to put any one down or make some one feel bad about them self. ME DAMN IT ME!!!!! I'M THE BOY WHO OPENED HIS TOYS A DAY EARLY......I'M THE BOY WHO SAT & WATCHED HIS FRIENDS EXPERIANCE A XMASS DAY UNWRAPPING GOODTIME!

All i did was take an experiance & apply it to an observation for the purpose of giving context to how vodoun & others may have felt. Its a valid compaison that i stand by. i also stand by my other observation that if Vodoun was gonna go all nelly bottem on us then perhaps it is he who should re-think before posting your emotional state of being.

After all......we can't all be "hand holders". The world needs its Lioness as much as its lambs. & I don't know about you......but in the Queen's Kingdom, we eat STEAK! :taz

and now do you feel proud of yourself for writing a long rant on an action figure forum board in an unsuccessful attempt to cover your lack of intelligence?

and now do you feel proud of yourself for writing a long rant on an action figure forum board in an unsuccessful attempt to cover your lack of intelligence?

this is the same brand of diluted psy warfare that John Moores from the sorry mess trys to employ when even I hit a nerve. The fact that you feel compled to say "UNSUCCESSFUL" only reassures me that my argument was logical & cuts to the quick. I mean really dude, if your gonna come at me with mind games, then your gonna have to..............then again on 2nd thought there is no alternative for beating me while I'm in my element.

At least not when my weapon of choice is immutable truth.

this is the same brand of diluted psy warfare that John Moores from the sorry mess trys to employ when even I hit a nerve. The fact that you feel compled to say "UNSUCCESSFUL" only reassures me that my argument was logical & cuts to the quick. I mean really dude, if your gonna come at me with mind games, then your gonna have to..............then again on 2nd thought there is no alternative for beating me while I'm in my element.

At least not when my weapon of choice is immutable truth.

Its about FREEDOM.....FREEDOM TO SPEAK YOU MIND & NOT GIVE A DAMN WHAT OTHERS THINK!

It really isn't. It's about being a part of a COMMUNITY. It's about sharing entusiasm and interests, being mutually supportive and enjoying ourselves. You are doing none of these. If you really don't give a damn about what others think why bother posting? I'm sure there are far better forums on the internet for the nonsense you are spouting.

Last edited by a moderator:

And of course your great & wise solution to the whole matter is oh so cliche'. People keep saying on all manner of boards that they are sick of me saying their POV control tactic are NAZI, but I was raised to call an Ace an Ace & a Spade a Spade. If the Axis of Evil shoe fits....WEAR IT!!!!!

Biggest cliche on the internet btw. See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin's_law

Last edited:
Back