1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

This site promotes thinking for yourself and sharing your opinions, however, it also promotes respect for one another and the site as a community. The purpose of this site is for the discussion of collectibles and collecting with the added freedom to discuss the media on which those items are based and the occassional unrelated topic, and as long as discussions peacefully stay onto that, everything's fine, but if things stray into personal criticism and attack of character, that's not fine and action will be taken to put such fires out.

That said, let's end this argument and just move on, and if you don't, infractions will start being handed out.

Has there been any word on whether the "DCD" or corrected run on these will be smaller than the initial production run? I like to get a back up of what I consider all time favorite figures of mine, so I'm wondering if thats something I should get out of the way now with DX Bats, or if it can wait a little.

With the anticipation of this figure shipping tomorrow for those of us who have waited 6 months, I dipped into the thread to join the party and see that this thread has turned to complete crap!

I don't think I'll be coming back.

Way to go Guys. :clap

People keep saying on all manner of boards that they are sick of me saying their POV control tactic are NAZI...

I have no dog in this fight other than wanting to read about a Batman toy in it's own thread... but the process of observing the constant listed in the quote above calls for a little self evaluation I think.

An awesome rabbi rocking a beard once said to "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you." Waiting for people to treat you nice while you are on attack - THEN - you will be nice back really won't achieve your goal I'm afraid.

The thing about opinions is that it does not matter if people agree - disagree or even disregard it because it's an opinion. You are demanding that people tolerate your "opinion" then state that your "weapon of choice is immutable truth" So now it is a matter of wanting people to except what you are saying as truth.

Another troubling one was... "Its about FREEDOM.....FREEDOM TO SPEAK YOU MIND & NOT GIVE A DAMN WHAT OTHERS THINK!"

If you really believed this then you would not playing tit for tat with everyone that disagrees with you on a toy forum because you wouldn't give a "damn".

:dunno

About Batman.... I'm excited this figure is about to be released state side! :impatient: :panic: :yess:

With the anticipation of this figure shipping tomorrow for those of us who have waited 6 months, I dipped into the thread to join the party and see that this thread has turned to complete crap!

I don't think I'll be coming back.

Way to go Guys. :clap

Please come back! This will burn out soon and we will need good contributors like yourself. :)

An awesome rabbi rocking a beard once said to "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you." Waiting for people to treat you nice while you are on attack - THEN - you will be nice back really won't achieve your goal I'm afraid.

The thing about opinions is that it does not matter if people agree - disagree or even disregard it because it's an opinion. You are demanding that people tolerate your "opinion" then state that your "weapon of choice is immutable truth" So now it is a matter of wanting people to except what you are saying as truth.

These are my thoughts exactly, and i have made them to this member before, sadly to no avail.

About Batman.... I'm excited this figure is about to be released state side! :impatient: :panic: :yess:

picture.php
picture.php
:duff

Last edited:

I feel a little dirty and ashamed that I actually bothered to join in an internet squabble, but I'm also sick of unsubscribing to threads because people start stupid arguments in them.

For the record, I love this figure. I've swapped out the neck with a v.1 neck (added an internal magnet to hold it on) as it is thicker and looks better, and lforigno's custom cape replaced the stock one. No leakage problems to speak of (despite being an early purchaser).

DC Direct purchasers should indeed be excited to receive this, and I hope theirs are not plagued with the issues that many others have had. :peace

this is the same brand of diluted psy warfare that John Moores from the sorry mess trys to employ when even I hit a nerve. The fact that you feel compled to say "UNSUCCESSFUL" only reassures me that my argument was logical & cuts to the quick. I mean really dude, if your gonna come at me with mind games, then your gonna have to..............then again on 2nd thought there is no alternative for beating me while I'm in my element.

At least not when my weapon of choice is immutable truth.

:lol Nice. Anyways I try to stay out of the DC forum but I have to ask you guys or Sean (MF) since I am picking mine up this week...what am I looking for exactly? What's the defect? Thanks guys.

If the figure looks like someone pissed all over it, you have a defective one.

Lets get back to the DX Batman please... I am picking up 100 DX Batmans tomorrow, YAY! I will let everyone know if the DCD shipments are corrected, I can only hope so.....

^^^^^

Are you gonna be opening any to sell as parts?

I may want an extra neck to play with mod ideas.

I just heard back from Hot Toys about a replacement for mine as it started leaking a few weeks back and they've said that they wont be replacing it because they only replace one's with "severe" leaking. WTF? I cant believe they wont replace a faulty product because its not faulty enough. lol. Sorry for the rant, just had to get that out. Has anyone else encountered this response?

Russell, yes. Please don't apologize for the rant. You have every right to.

See the thread below this one. "DX02 residue in abdominal area, has yours shown signs of it?"

this is the same brand of diluted psy warfare that John Moores from the sorry mess trys to employ when even I hit a nerve.QUOTE]

Yeh that's exactly what's going on... WTF? :cuckoo:

One too many cups of coffee?

Russell, yes. Please don't apologize for the rant. You have every right to.

See the thread below this one. "DX02 residue in abdominal area, has yours shown signs of it?"

Thanks, I've just posted in there too. Seems like a more appropriate thread for my situation. This thread...isnt. lol.

I actually haven't heard anything from bbts. It just says 5/27 in the preorder information. So I can expect it to ship out on the listed date? If so...nice!

Back