MMS138 – The Expendables: 1/6th scale Barney Ross Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^He doesn't know how to use the 3 sea shells! Hahahahaahha

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/rBI8uCKi2lI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

:rotfl Could someone explain how would you use the 3 sea shells:)

They are buttons the toilet user pushes to operate mechanics within the toilet, probably under the back rim. One sprays water on the a-hole region to remove crap; one is specifically the "ladies'" cleanser to clean the female pee area and the third is to flush the crapper.

That site always hurts my eyes and how in the hell do you find anything.

I hope search dialog box works :lol

If there's a easier way please tell me.

Unfortunately there is no search. I just look by manufacturer, but most Hot Toys are under Sideshow. You'll find loose Hot Toy items under Hot Toys. But the link should take you right to the Sideshow section.

No search. And God help them they're awesome people, and are always fairly priced and have great stuff...I just eventually began avoiding them altogether because of the inconvenience.

No easier way. Even trying a google search within the domain doesn't really work.
They really need to update their site. Great service and selection, but poor website design.

With the word from the man himself that there might be an EXP2, I'm debating whether to pull the trigger on this just in case there is a better one later on.

But put out a Mr. Church and I'm there with an order!

What would a "better one" have to do to be better than perfect? Curious.

Back