MMS138 – The Expendables: 1/6th scale Barney Ross Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just prefer Arnie. I always have but this was confirmed when I saw him next to Sly in the film. He's on another level, for me anyways.

What Sly films do you have down as being better than T1/T2?

you, you have sly avatar and yet you prefer arnie more. and you, you have arnie siggy yet you like sly more. stop confusing things and switch each other's avatar/siggy pronto.

btw, sly > arnie. :)

i like arnie's films more, but it's mostly due to the james cameron's factor(T1, T2, true lies). sly is an oscar nominated actor and screenwriter.

Just to be stupid and nit picky for fun:
The goatee is actually too perfect here. In the movie his goatee is not even that great and a bit uneven and choppy :rotfl

Could use a bit more "ugly 60 year old vascularity due to past steroid use" on the forearms :)

P.S. Hot Toys: Nice fig, but where's Avatar???

Just saw the movie, so i won't be getting the figure. Not memorable at all to me. Damn nice figure though.

I preordered one today. I wanted to get two, but the second clothing option doesn't look good to me. It's sad that they couldn't get the colors right. I'm hoping they will change it, because I will buy another. Maybe it will be fixed in time of release.

you, you have sly avatar and yet you prefer arnie more. and you, you have arnie siggy yet you like sly more. stop confusing things and switch each other's avatar/siggy pronto.

That's right, you got to just straight up represent like me :D

so where is everyone ordering theirs from? i've only seen him up for preorder on ebay so far

This is omne amazing sculpt!! Compare to their old Rambo figures, this one really shows how far Hot Toys have improved.. I will pass on this, but I will def. pick up any rambo and Rocky 1 figures if Hot Toys decides to make them in the near future.

Back