MMS138 – The Expendables: 1/6th scale Barney Ross Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Most brilliant.

28154l1.jpg

309r6s2.jpg

vqtn4i.jpg

4hs08p.jpg

I notice one thing, and I wonder if this could be a mistake..

Is Stallone left-handed??

Because in all HT pics shows Stallone holding the weapons with his left hand :dunno

Example:
62935_431772587343_58690437343_5476699_2075314_n.jpg

And a movie picture holding the pistol with his right hand:
qrktfm.jpg

I just hope the final sculpt looks just as good as this one,there are 2 things i want to see changed...The Jeans need a tighter fit and add the knife,i am still surprised HT Managed to forget the Knife :slap

I just hope the final sculpt looks just as good as this one,there are 2 things i want to see changed...The Jeans need a tighter fit and add the knife,i am still surprised HT Managed to forget the Knife :slap

That has to be a mistake.

The knife is key.

I need to hurry up and watch the movie before I decide if I want to order this. If I do I would probabbly display him in his tactical outfit, but wihout the black shirt to show off the tats. Really not liking how it looks on the waist without the shirt.

Stunning stunning stunning figure. Every time I come back to this thread its like seeing it for the first time again. I don't think even my beloved T2 figures created that kind of response in me.

i think the missing knife will be corrected by the time the figure is closer to release, like the case with t-800's black t-shirt, or wm's ex-wife. what's one little knife after all, if you can make your fans happy(er)?

i think if i buy this figure, i will have to get 1/6 elbow pads to cover those ugly elbow joints.

Stunning stunning stunning figure. Every time I come back to this thread its like seeing it for the first time again. I don't think even my beloved T2 figures created that kind of response in me.
100% agreed, and T2 is my favourite film, it's wierd. It's probably because everything is new, new figure, new film, plus it's Stallone.

I'm currently doing a Bruce Willis custom figure, from Tears of the Sun, so I will have a figure of each of the big 3 in my collection! (T-800, Barney Ross and AK Waters)

Back