MMS138 – The Expendables: 1/6th scale Barney Ross Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T1 T-800 (the 2 I've ordered plus the extra T2 T-800 I'm getting), Falconer, Barney Ross...and probably Sgt. Barnes aswell...yep Q1 is going to plunder and pillage my wallet....haven't ordered Barney Ross yet but its quite likely I will...you can't pass on a likeness such as this.

T1 T-800 (the 2 I've ordered plus the extra T2 T-800 I'm getting), Falconer, Barney Ross...and probably Sgt. Barnes aswell...yep Q1 is going to plunder and pillage my wallet....haven't ordered Barney Ross yet but its quite likely I will...you can't pass on a likeness such as this.

I agree with the entire post almost, why must ____ come out close together? :lol

Im gonna get this guy. I never thought my collection would be mostly humans since I like monsters more. And most of the figures that will be coming out soon that I want are only humans except Jake from AVATAR, he's a humanoid lol.

This is great news! What a way to start the year.. Now just have to check with the retailer where I pre-ordered. :)

Saw a photo from a local forum:

Photoon2011-12-30at1957.jpg

Photoon2011-12-30at1958.jpg

Back