MMS138 – The Expendables: 1/6th scale Barney Ross Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks so awesome, but more I look at how he was put together for the show, the more I hate the Rambo cocktease that it is. Stalone, shirtless with military pants and weapons, who does that sound like. Damn you Hot Toys :lol

I want to see him with the vest, but without the shirt underneath. That should show off his tattoos and hide the abdominal articulation.

I know!
I don't want to think of it as a tease to Rambo,as Rambo 4 won't ever happen,and you know it :lol

They just want to show off the tattoos that's all,the Rambo 3 knife on the other hand,might be a hint to what's next but it could very well be that HT have no interest in getting the knife right,which is a shame.

I know!
I don't want to think of it as a tease to Rambo,as Rambo 4 won't ever happen,and you know it :lol

They just want to show off the tattoos that's all,the Rambo 3 knife on the other hand,might be a hint to what's next but it could very well be that HT have no interest in getting the knife right,which is a shame.

Oh I'm not saying it was an intentional tease, but it just comes out that way, would have felt less a tease if it were like the proto photos with him in his jeans and such.

Dude we gotta drop the Rambo 4 dream,it won't happen any time soon,IF we're lucky we might see the next Sly figure in 2012.

No idea, OMG just said Barney was coming soon in one of the other threads. Since the floor model at the show this weekend was different from the prototype, I would guess it's probably a production figure.

Back