MMS138 – The Expendables: 1/6th scale Barney Ross Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Much as I hoped to see a new Stallone figure at this show, I think it fits HT's patterns to not put out a new Stallone until after the current one has pretty much been sold off, and since he hasn't even come out in the HK yet, I'd say probably February/March before we see another one.

That and they tend to REALLY pace things out lately. With the large amount of license announcements i'd say they plan on rotating through things to do a bit at a time. I'm sure there will be plenty more Stallone and Arnie imo. Its just gonna take a lot longer nowadays.

After this it will take about at least another year before we see the next Sly,i don't think we will even see Statham or Li as the interest has slowed down and both will sell poorly,maybe they will wait to 2012 with Expendables 2.With all the great stuff coming in 2011 i don't think they will bother with more expendables AS EXPECTED.

Well, things get spread out, look at Mark V, how long has it been since the last Iron Man announcement.

If Statham isn't announced within a month of the HK release of Barney, I'd wager he's not happening, there's no real reason to hold off on putting him out and releasing him without the hype of Barney makes little sense either.

With a hobby like this,Ironman is alot more popular than Expendables and it's Mark V and not a secondary character so...Ironman will always sell well,same with other comic book heroes regardless of when they release the figure.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/U5qtqpXJsiw?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/U5qtqpXJsiw?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Just realized that the right relaxed hand does'nt come with the figure ??:slap

theexpendablesbarneyros.jpg

And has different skin tone.. Surely from an spare TT

Last edited:
Not sure if that's a final accessry count or not, it's also questionable if he really comes with the Rambo 3 knife. They have a pistol grip right gloved hand now, we know that :)

Throwing in the Rambo 3 knife with the figure like it doesn't matter is pure lazyness,yeah i know it sounds wrong with the amazing stuff they make,but you know what i mean.

If Statham isn't announced within a month of the HK release of Barney, I'd wager he's not happening, there's no real reason to hold off on putting him out and releasing him without the hype of Barney makes little sense either.
I really hope this isn't the case!! A Statham figure is the one i'm holding out for most, out of any line.

I really hope this isn't the case!! A Statham figure is the one i'm holding out for most, out of any line.

What an odd thing to say but everybody to their own. Keep your Indiana Jones's and your Reeves Supermen, all I want is a goddamn Statham. :lol
He's not a particularly good actor, even he knows that:

"You ain't ever gonna get an Academy Award for doing Crank and you certainly won't for doing all the other movies I've done."

. . . at least he's honest.

Um, I prefer Statham over Reeves and possibly Indy... but i'm also a female.

Statham :love

Sad he wasn't shown/announced yet... :(

What an odd thing to say but everybody to their own. Keep your Indiana Jones's and your Reeves Supermen, all I want is a goddamn Statham. :lol
He's not a particularly good actor, even he knows that:

"You ain't ever gonna get an Academy Award for doing Crank and you certainly won't for doing all the other movies I've done."

. . . at least he's honest.

No interest in Indy or Supes. :lecture But I meant this is just what I want most at the minute :lol I think the Metal Gear license will take over my life when that gets going! :lol

Ultimately it's all about Solid Snake for me with that line but i'm down for Big Boss and probably the majority of everything they are going to do!

with Plat, Stat over Super and Ind.

now stop bumping this so I can read the rest of the other threads and play catch up.

Howard did say they're doing a Statham and Jet Li figure...need that Transporter bash :)

I agree with some of the above posters, I'm looking forward to the Statham figure most.

Back