MMS138 – The Expendables: 1/6th scale Barney Ross Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm glad they nailed his massive forearms.

Are you sure that this is an improvement??

Pay attention to the Left arm in these pics.
. because they have limited even more the range of motion for those elbow joints :lecture

Final version:

PICT1113.jpg

IMG_4520.jpg

PICT1114-1.jpg

Prototype:

theexpendablesbarneyros.jpg

Last edited:
Does anybody know how many units of a figure Hot Toys produces in total? 5,000? 10,000?

. because they have limited even more the range of motion for those elbow joints :lecture

Couldn't you just pull out the elbow joint slightly like you can on the T800 body? Voila instant extra range of artic in that area.

Would help to get some photos testing out the posability range, not much variety in the current selection to really get a feel for what you can do with the figure.

OK semi-drunk me is thinking I'll order 2 of these and endure the financial consequences.

Looks I'd go for - topless with Jeans & sunglasses and full combat gear.

I'd like to have 2 Barney's, which is why I'm giving HT time to come out with a Rambo 4 before I convert one into Rambo. I won't buy a 3rd though if I make a Rambo out of the 2nd.

Final version:

PICT1113.jpg

IMG_4520.jpg

PICT1114-1.jpg

Prototype:

Yeah I see what your talking about but its fine with me.

But in the proto pics, the joint looks to be pulled out more than in the in-hand pics. I'm still waiting on Statham! Hope we see a proto of him soon

Back