MMS138 – The Expendables: 1/6th scale Barney Ross Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
..because I already pre-ordered it with my local retailer, and paid a portion of the item price to get a slot. :lecture

I did purchase an extra Barney Ross nude and HS over at eBay.

Why dont you buy it from Ebay? Local chinese members have already got it on Monday...everybody have it "in stock"...

The EMS tracking no. for mine hasn't been updated since the 17th, i'm starting to worry a little. Was hoping it was going to be here this week!

Im so pumped for this figure after watching the movie again. I cant believe Im fixing to get another human figure. I hope some more cool monsters like Berserker come out soon because hes all alone.

Thanks man, but I don't do pics :(

It took me from my last post until now to get him all dressed in tactical gear. :gah: Needless to say, I don't do military figs too much. But he looks awesome......

Ohh I see, it's ok. :wink1:

Ahh really? It's alright, your not used to military figures in the first place..like me haha! Can't wait to get him too. :impatient:

Ohh I see, it's ok. :wink1:

Ahh really? It's alright, your not used to military figures in the first place..like me haha! Can't wait to get him too. :impatient:

Don't have a camera worth poo and I save myself the embarrassment of crappy pics.

All put together it is really a great figure. I have Art Figures Punisher coming soon which will give me more experience with military gear. :woo

Not sure if it was mentioned, but did any US retailer announced approx when they will be getting their shipments? Did SS announce anything yet?

I'm getting hit hard too. I just got the T-800 and
I got the email from SS indicating that both Barney and The Falconer are being charged to my cc on Feb 4th.

I'm still hoping that Hot Toys at least makes Jet Li and Statham from the movie, but with all of their new licenses I'm starting to lose hope.

Damn......
Sly is in the house even though I avoided this thread like the pest and still I fall for it :( Fack!!!

I'm getting hit hard too. I just got the T-800 and
I got the email from SS indicating that both Barney and The Falconer are being charged to my cc on Feb 4th.

I'm still hoping that Hot Toys at least makes Jet Li and Statham from the movie, but with all of their new licenses I'm starting to lose hope.

Yeah, I'm with you on that. I would love to at least have Statham.
The way HT has been improving, a Statham fig would look fantastic!

Yeah, I'm with you on that. I would love to at least have Statham.
The way HT has been improving, a Statham fig would look fantastic!

Agree w/ that. A Statham figure from The Expendables is a must because his character together w/ Stallone's are the main attraction in the movie. :exactly: I don't like the role of Jet Li on it. He looks lame in the movie unlike his other movies. :mad:

Picked mine up yesterday, this ones a beaut.

Now to figure out this shirt stain issue, might cut some of the plastic covering the figure, into a shirt to cover the rubber body giving it some protection against staining, or might just hand wash the shirts...that might do the trick.

2eyuvzr.jpg

Back