MMS138 – The Expendables: 1/6th scale Barney Ross Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Articulation is quite limited on the muscle body Rambo figures, Barney will deliver much more posability. The old Rambos are almost glorified statues, but in a market with little Rambo product, you take what's offered. I remember when the original Rambo 2 was like a major upgrade from anything Rambo ever done before, now it's....:lol

Awesome figure but has anyone else noticed that the Hot Toys figure has him holding the rifle or a singular pistol with the left hand but from what I can recall he only ever used his right hand to fire with. Anyone know the reason for this?

He actually uses a mix of his right and left hands to fire the rifle, and while the prototype didn't have a pistol grip right hand, the production figure does, so HT's corrected the issue.

Articulation is quite limited on the muscle body Rambo figures, Barney will deliver much more posability. The old Rambos are almost glorified statues, but in a market with little Rambo product, you take what's offered. I remember when the original Rambo 2 was like a major upgrade from anything Rambo ever done before, now it's....:lol

My version of Rambo with the field jacket and bed roll is as good as any TT today, so you must be talking about the muscle bodies.

I'd like to have the Barney Ross, but I'm looking for a deal. $150 (with out shipping) seems to be the lowest I've seen. Best offers on EBay only knock off enough to be as low as retail stores, so no saving there. Other cheap buy it now prices jack you on shipping so I'm still looking. :(

I received shipping notice from Toys2. I'll have this bad boy Thursday. Art Figure Punisher should arrive this week as well. Two bad boys in black in my hands soon :yess:

I'd like to have the Barney Ross, but I'm looking for a deal. $150 (with out shipping) seems to be the lowest I've seen. Best offers on EBay only knock off enough to be as low as retail stores, so no saving there. Other cheap buy it now prices jack you on shipping so I'm still looking. :(

the figure is very new, I doubt you'll find that much of a deal.

^^ And it's only gonna go up in price since there seems to be a lot of love for Barney Ross.. Dutch Schaeffer also went through this, not much hype in the pre-production photos but was sold out in a month or two.. And now the after-market prices for a HT Dutch are crazy! :dunno

^^ And it's only gonna go up in price since there seems to be a lot of love for Barney Ross.. Dutch Schaeffer also went through this, not much hype in the pre-production photos but was sold out in a month or two.. And now the after-market prices for a HT Dutch are crazy! :dunno
they really are

Well my knives for Mr. Christmas came in today. Handles will need work, but at least the base knives are pretty close, good enough. I'll pretty much have them stored except for some photos and have him holding a gun for display so no biggy if they aren't perfect.

1.jpg

Not sure if you have noticed but those are the same type of Push daggers the Rambo's has,all black though.

Back